Chapter 1

Cold.

I'm so cold. And I can't move. But I can hear voices and children laughing. I should be dead, so then where am I? Can people hear everything around them after they die?

After asking many more questions that may never be answered, I finally woke up. Everything was bright and colorful, definitely eye catching. The room I was in had Pastel yellow walls and Pastel Red confetti sprinkled about. The floor was pastel pink with sunshine yellow stars, it was mismatched but was absolutely perfect.

I was in some kind of tube with a bolt on it, it took me some time to figure out how to open it, but I did it. Once I was out I took a more detailed look at the room. Every piece of furniture matched the color theme of the room. The couch was in the shape of a six pointed star, just like the floor pattern. The mirror I had as well as the clock in my room where also shaped as a six pointed star. I looked in the mirror and almost cried, I'm not me anymore. I look just like Freddy and his friends, an animatronic. By the looks of it I'm a bald eagle now, I had spiky yet cute pastel pink feather like hair with a Sunshine yellow bow of feathers and six pointed stars. My tail feathers were a rainbow of each color matching this room, My top being pastel red and six pointed star earrings. I'm not human anymore, but I'm still pretty.

I wonder how my mom is doing, she was probably devastated by my disappearance.

I found a poster in what I assume is my resting room from now on. It said
"Meet the new member of the Fazbear family, Y/n the Eagle!" They used my first name, how did they know? I felt my curved beaks and whimpered. This was my life now, stuck in a metal body forever.
I slapped my cheek lightly, I need to get myself together before someone walks in!

When I had finally calmed down, the entrance to my room opened to reveal a man of medium stature and heavy weight.
I felt a sence of security from him, like I have no reason to fear him. When he spoke he had a fatherly attitude about him.

"Hello y/n, it's wonderful to see you awake. How are you feeling? Don't be afraid of being honest, I know what happened and I understand". I saw the door was closed and broke down, my tears a never ending faucet. " I feel so cold, so tired! I can't feel my heart beating anymore!" I wailed as I fell to my knees, covering my face in pure despair and brokenness. The man hugged me close as my body shook with sobs.

It took me a few minutes to relax again, the nice man found tissues on my vanity and wiped my tear streaked cheeks and eyes.
"What is your name nice man?" I asked sniffing and hugging my knees to my chest, "My name is Jodiah Mesh, But every one called me Jodi (Joedee). I'm the over seer for the animatronics". I nodded and stood up, fixing my tail feathers, " Come with me y/n, I will show you around the Pizza Plex".

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

The moment we stepped out of my room was astounding, everything was bright and exciting. It felt like the first and only time I ever went to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, a bittersweet day for me.

"Wait out here for a moment as I open the curtains to you green room." Mr. Jodi said as he went back inside. I took in every detail possible, also getting the layout of the area. I saw other rooms just like mine, one of them was closed of due to construction. I could hear loud noises from inside it that made me flinch. I didn't enough time to ponder on what was going on when an Alligator animatronic stormed out, makeup me jump a little. I hadn't realized I gasped until he looked right at me. It felt like forever until Jodi returned, "Ah, I see you've found Montgomery Gator. He's been in a bit of a mood all day since Freddy had a malfunction this morning, as animatronics do at times. Right now probably isn't the best time to meet him". I nodded and followed Jodi, giving Montgomery another quick look, just to see him staring back at me less agitated than before.

" You said that Freddy had a malfunction, is he ok?" Jodi chuckled and sighed, "He will be just fine, just needs some rest is all. Anyway let's start the your, shall we? This is rock star row, where all our performers, such as Glamrock Freddy, Glamrock Chica, Montgomery Gator, Roxanne wolf, and now you rest after a long days entertainment".

He led me through the entire building, except for a few final important areas. He took me to a big arcade room, games everywhere the eye could see! "I'll let you meet the main four tomorrow, for now there are two other animatronics I'd like you to meet." Jodi explains as we move over to a big opening. What I saw laying on the mini stage startled me. Jodi knocked on the stage, waking the robot. It lifted it's head and looks right at Jodi, "Y/n, this is DJ Music Man. He is the DJ for the Pizza Plex". I looked up at Music Man in awe, he was MASSIVE! " Hi Music Man " his response was some cool beats that made me smile, it was like I already understood him. Music Man patted my head with his big hand causing me to giggle. "We have one more animatronic to meet." Jodi said, I nodded and waved good bye to the big spider and left.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

I was brought to the daycare near the entrance of the Pizza Plex.

Two mascots were advertised throughout the daycare, a sun, and moon. I was brought to a slide, Jodi gestures toward is saying it was ok, "I'll be right behind you" he told me. I slid down into the daycare playground, right into a ball pit and making a big splash. "Jodi? Jodi?!" I heard sounds coming from the slide, and out popped Jodi.
"Sorry to scare you y/n, I had a hard time getting in" he chuckled. I walked further into the ball pit, but I soon heard singing so I hid in the pile of plastic balls. The singing came to a stop just close enough for me to see through some gaps. "Jodi? What are you doing here? I'm positive I heard a second voice." The new voice said, "you did SunDrop, a new animatronic". SunDrop danced at the news " Wowie wow wow! Where is she? I bet she's fun!" I carefully emerged from my cover, "here I am".
" Wonderful! Hello! I'm SunDrop! And I have only one rule, keep the lights on pleeeaaase~" "Ok, will do SunDrop, I'm y/n the Eagle by the way." SunDrop giggled, "A pleasure to meet you, but I can tell your tired". Jodi hummed and looked at the door, " I noticed that too, we should get you back now".

As we got back, he showed me how to use the charging station and let me rest

Once I have y/n the Eagle drawn I'll as it to an update.