Chapter 22

To start this Chapter I want to give you guys some input on the next Creepypasta/fnaf ff.

Creepypasta or fnaf?
And what character do you want to see as the love interest?
And if fnaf, be specific with what animatronic model, aka Withered Freddy, toy Freddy etc.

And what scenarios do you want to see? I could even do oneshots like my Dead by Daylight ff.

Let me know in the comments! 💜
Now enjoy!

"I WAS MADE FOR LOVING YOU BABY, YOU WERE MADE FOR LOVING MEEEE!
AND I CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF YOU BABY, CAN YOU GET ENOUGH OF MEEEE!"

Roxy Freddy and I were rocking out to
I Was Made For Loving You from Kiss and we are killing it man!   We were singing and dancing in the atrium on stage, it was after the Plex had closed of course.  Its 2am currently.  Sundrop did join just recently, he just danced though.

"Oo oo oo, Queen next!"  Roxy shouted
"Yes yes yes!" I giggled

"WE WILL WE WILL ROCK YOU!
WE WILL WE WILL ROCK YOU!"

We were to into it that we didn't notice Monty, Felix, and Chica were watching us and trying not to laugh.

"Elvis Elvis!"  I sqealed!

"LET'S ROCK, EVERYBODY LET'S ROCK.
EVERYBODY IN THE WHOLE CELL BLOCK, WAS DANCING TO THE JAILHOUSE ROCK. DANCING TO THE JAILHOUSE ROCK, WAS DANCING TO THE JAILHOUSE ROCK."

"Let's have a go at Michael Jackson!" Freddy grinned.

"CAUSE THIS IS THRILLER, THRILLER NIGHT!  AND NO ONES GONNA SAVE YOU FROM THE BEAST ABOUT TO STRIKE.
YOU IT THRILLER, THRILLER NIGHT!
AND YOU'RE FIGHTING FOR YOUR LIFE INSIDE A KILLER, THRILLER TONIGHT!"

"Shakira!"  Chica yelled, making us laugh.

"S.O.S SHE'S IN DISGUISE, S.O.S SHE'S IN DISGUISE.  THERE'S A SHE WOLF IN DISGUISE,  COMING OUT COMING OUT COMING OUT."

"Elton John."  Monty said calmly,  he knew my weakness all too well.   But I delivered.

"CROCODILE ROCKIN IS SOMETHIN SHOCKIN WHEN YOUR FEET JUST CAN'T KEEP STILL.  I NEVER KNEW ME A BETTER TIME AND I GUESS I NEVER WILL.  EVERYBODY IS FEELIN FINE, CAUSE WE GONNA DANCE ALL NIGHT. CROCODILE ROCKIN IS SOMETHIN OUT OF SIGHT, YEAH."

I kept dancing even after we were done singing.  How can I not?  It's may jam!
I got off stage and quickly hugged Monty, he was busy with a party all day long.  He needed a maintenance check up afterwards, since it was a bunch of rowdy teens who are much stronger than smaller kids.

"How was the party?"  I asked as I nuzzled him with my beak.
"A nightmare.   I'm surprised they didn't try to dismantle me."
Freddy sighed at Monty's response "That bad huh."    "Yeah,  those kids know Karate like pros."  He rubbed his jaw as he remembered something,  "Dislocated jaw." He simply explained, making me cringe. "My stomach hatch was busted too."  He opened the hatch to show the now cleaned and replaced hatch.

Felix's jaw dropped, "YOU HAVE STOMACH HATCHES?!?!  DO I HAVE ONE?!"  He checked his tummy for anything that looked like what Freddy and Monty had.
"Yeah, ya do squirt."  Roxy answered,  "Here, let me show you."  She helped Felix find the stomach hatch, and boy was he happy.  His hatch was able to carry a dozen cupcakes at a time, not a cake though.

I closed Monty's as it was still open, he kinda forgot when Felix screamed in fascination.

"Cute"  Roxy complimented Felix.  He gasped and ran to me  "Y/n, she called me cute!"  Roxy covered her mouth as she giggled.  I totally ship it.  "Go over to her then."  I whispered so that only he could hear it, he instantly nodded and sat with Roxy.   And to say they talked for a little bit was an understatement, they talked for hours.  Not just small talk, but also deep topics.  He even opened up about how he died.

Felix pov

I have just enough courage to tell her how I died.

"Roxy, can I tell you about how I died?"  She looked surprised that I asked,   "Of course squirt, but let's go somewhere more private yeah?"   I hummed an ok.

She took me to her room and we both sat on the couch.   "When ever you're ready bud."

I shifted a little and finally let it out,  Y/n is the only person I've told so this is big for me. 

"Well,  my mom took me to a restaurant called   " Lilly's Ice Cream Parlor " (made up of course).   We just wanted ice cream after my mom divorced my dad, he was really mean to us.   I think he did drugs, alcohol and smoking.   I lost my mom after checking out the animatronics there, and I was killed by this man who resembled my dad.  Well, it was my dad.  Turns out he worked there and saw my mom and I.  I think he got my mom too."  

I teared up a little, Dang it! I wasn't supposed to cry!

Roxy hugged me once she saw my tears.
"I know how ya feel squirt,  my death was out of revenge for the worst mistake I ever made."  She smelled like leather and Lavender, a smell I a could get addicted to easily. 

We sat there,  remembering our pasts.  A bitter sweet moment, I'm glad I told Roxy. She understands me.  They all do, I can tell.

"Can we stay like this longer?  I feel safe and comfortable."  I shyly asked.  She chuckled  "Of course, I feel the same way."  With that she pulled me into her lap as we cuddled more.   "C-can I play with your hair Roxy?"

Oh my gosh he's so friggin cute Roxy thought,  "Yeah, go for it."  So hesitate for a few seconds till she brought my hand to her hair.  It was so soft and smooth.  I continued to careful run my small fingers through her hair,  I don't want her hair to get tangled.   She held me so that my head was over her shoulder. 

(If you've ever watched the movie 'Hop' the think of the scene where EB was pretending to be a doll, while being hugged by the main dudes sister.  If you get it then thank goodness.)

I shall forever cherish this moment.  What made it even better was that she managed to kiss my cheek.

I'm never going to wash this cheek again.