Chapter 9

Author note from 03/10/23 at 1:12am
The song up top had some display issues,  it's fixed now so that there isn't confusion now💗

I fell out of my charging station tired and sobbing.

"Oh my gosh she's awake!"

A familiar voice resounded in the room.
"Y/n, are you ok?" Roxanne asked, placing a hand on my shoulder. The simple touch made me flinch.

"The nightmare must have been that bad." It was Freddy this time. I was curled up on the floor at this point, I couldn't process anything that was going on. Not even when Monty picked me up, sat on the couch in my room, and let me cry on his shoulder.

It took me some time to calm down, but when I did I felt much better. "What time is it?" My voice was hoarse from crying. Monty was the one to respond, "5am, no one is here yet". I couldn't say anything more as I was too exhausted. I just let them do to me what they want, and that was just silent understanding and comforting.

Its 6am, my room door was opened revealing Jodi. "So this is where you all went." He saw me and frowned, "What happened?" "Y/n had a really bad nightmare" Chica held my hand as she spoke. Jodi came over and smiled softly, "We all have those kinds of nightmares, some have mean such as a memory and a future event. And some have no meaning at all. You don't need to tell us about the nightmare, just understand we are here for you". I sniffed and nodded.

Jodi ruffled the feathers on my head and sighed, "You can stay in here if you want to, you are welcome to wander around of you like though".

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

I stayed in my room most of the day, I was visited by Chica, Roxy, Freddy, Monty and Jodi. I never left the couch for anything as of yet, I've just been hugging my plush doll.

A knock came from my door before it opened. I looked up and saw Xander.
" Hey Y/n, uncle Jodi told me you were sad. Do you mind if I keep you company?" I shook my head and sat up, patting the spot next to me. He sat down and looked at me, "I think I know how to cheer you up I just need Jodi's permission". I tilted my head,
"Is it a secret? Or can you tell me?" He chuckled, "you'll find out soon". With that he hugged me and left.

I finally removed myself from the couch and opened the curtains. I decided to clean up my face before anyone else set foot in here. As I waited I started to draw with my crayons, just some simple flowers.

Xander returned with a grin on his lips,
"Ready for an early debut?" I gave him a confused look, "Just follow me". I did as told and followed Xander, all the way to the atrium stage lift. "Don't worry Y/n, Monty will be there with you." He gave me an electric guitar with my colors and shaped as a six pointed star. "You seem to know your stuff. " I told him as he shrugged, "perks of having Jodi as an uncle, as I've learned just today".

A few minutes later Monty came and stood next to me, " Ready?" "I guess". The voice unit then announced us.

" Welcome one and all, today we'd like to introduce a new Fazbear family member. Y/n Eagle would like to perform for you today, please give her a warm welcome!"

The stage rose up as cheers rang through the atrium. As if on instinct, I knew exactly what to do.

"Hello everyone! I'm Y/n Eagle! I'll be singing with Monty Gator today".

"Are you ready?" Monty asked the kids.

The kids screamed.

"Then let's start!" I said and set my guitar down and settled for dancing.

(Play song at the top)

Monty and I performed like we've done this for years together. I completely forgot about my dream from last night, I was having too much fun with Monty in this moment to think of that. The kids all joined in dancing with me, it was a beautiful sight to see.

When the song ended, Monty and I were in a back to back position. This feeling was exhilarating!

For the next songs we had the whole crew, with me swapping the guitar with a synthesizer and singing with Freddy every now and then.

The day was pretty much over after that, since it was an out of the blue performance.

When I had the chance, I ran straight to Music man and told him everything.  From the nightmare to the performance.

"We sang crocodile rock by Elton John, Jailhouse rock  by Elvis Presley, and so much more!  It was amazing! Xander was right in setting that up, it helped me feel so much better.  My favorite song we did was Crocodile rock, by far!"

Music Man was happy for me,  he said that Crocodile rock is a wonderful classic rock song as well as the other songs we sang ".

My first performance went really well, and I cant wait for the next one.

Y/n Eagle