Bonus Chapter 2

Hours after Monty visited me in Eagle Crafts Chica and I were in the kitchen.
I had all the ingredients for my mom's special pizza cookie.  

"Ok Chica, so we are making a pizza cookie.
It's Monty's birthday, so let's make it the best pizza cookie ever!"   "Ok!"  She saluted.

(Go ahead and add any tune you want to this as Chica and You sing instructions.)

🎶"Add the the flour!" I sang with Chica echoing,
"Add the flour! "

"Add baking soda!"
"baking soda!"

"Add baking powder!"
"baking powder!"

"Add the salt!"
"Add the salt!"

"Bring the butter!"
"Bring the butter!"

"Pour the sugar!"
"Pour the sugar!"

"A splash o' vanilla!"
"Splash o' vanilla!"

Together   "And we mix it, we mix it, uh huh we mix it yeah we mix it."

"Add some choco chips!"
"Yeah some choco chips!"

"In a pan!"
"In the pan!"

Together   "put it in the oven at 350 for 13!"🎶

We snort at how good yet bad that sounded.
" Let's leave the lyrical creation to actual artists."   "Haha, yeah," Chica agreed  "but at least it's a great way to memorize the ingredients."   She encouraged.   I laughed, "True, but never let me make lyrics for a song."   We both laughed and waited for 13 minutes.

"So, what do we do for 13 minutes?" Chica asked as she looked at the oven.   "Hmm, let's clean up what we used to make the cookie.  Then we can work on the sauce and toppings for the cookie."    "Ok!   It's a good thing Freddy and Felix have Monty busy.  Otherwise we wouldn't have time for this,  especially with how he hogs you all the time."   My overheating fans kicked in, for weeks he's been keeping me in eye sight as much as possible and I absolutely love it.
I like my man protective and very affectionate.   I giggled at the thought of him trying to find me, with Freddy and Felix close behind him to try and keep him away.

We spent 5 minutes cleaning and the rest of the time preparing the toppings. So 8 minutes to make Marshmellow/Fruit sauce (depending on you tastes), get the sprinkles, and candied fruits.

The timer went off as I took the sauce off the stove, "I got it."  Chica put gloves on and brought out the pizza cookie.   The heavenly smell filled the air.   "Boy I'm glad Monty wanted a pizza cookie.   This smells soooo good."   Chica sniffed the cookie and sighed in delight.  "I'm just happy we can even eat."    Chica sighed again at that fact   "Technology these days is so amazing."  She fantasized,   "Just imagine what other things could come from it."   I chuckled as I actually thought about it while I put the sauce on the cookie.  "A lot of things."   Chica nodded at my response. 

We finished topping the pizza with the sugary treats and put the pizza on a tray.

"Ok Chica, go and get everyone together and head over to the setup next to Music Man." 

"Yes ma'am!" She saluted and followed my order.

Time for the party.