Chapter 18

I spent the next day showing Felix around, making sure to draw a map with him.  Even stapling the different floor maps together.

"And one of my favorite places,  Monty Golf!"  Felix looked at the Monty themed Golf Course entrance.  "You like to golf?"   "Oh yes I do Felix!  I used to do it all the time.   I do it every now and again with Monty now, very worth it.  Wanna have a look inside?"   The Falcon nodded vigorously,  "Then let's go!" 

And in we went.

We were greeted by the jumping Alligators as we walked in, surprising Felix.   Just by seeing those he already had that  "kid in a candy store"  smile and gleam in his eyes.

"Wowie wow wow!  This is so cool!" He yelled as he ran closer to the alligators,  "What's next to see?!"   I laughed at his adorable behavior and lead him to the ballpit surrounding a wooden playhouse.

He jumped in and swam around and throwing plastic balls into the air.  He dove back in for a moment and popped back out with a golf ball,   "Found a golf ball!"   I laughed,  "That was my golf ball from two weeks ago,  Monty had the hardest time trying to find that.  He wouldn't even let me try."   He gave me the golf ball while cackling.  

We moved on the another section of Monty golf, mainly checking out the holes of the golf course.   "Would I be able to golf whenever I want?"  Felix asked as he checked ever hole to see if he could find treasure,   "Yeah!  The best time to do it alone is after 12am."   He clapped his hands as he snickered,  "I'm gonna practice so that we can have a golf competition!"    "You're on!"  

Felix and I held hands as we left Monty Golf and putting the golf ball away.

"Do you think Monty would like to join?"  Felix questioned,  I'm guessing he really wants to face off the Gator.   "Dunno,  I guess you'd have to ask him, I'm sure he wouldn't mind."     Felix hummed as he looked around the atrium,  "Where to next?"     Well, I hadn't shown him the daycare theater yet.   "How about the daycare theater?  I'm actually thinking we need to replace Joke bot down there, he's not that funny to be honest."    "THERE'S A THEATER?! TAKE ME PLEASE!!"  He tugged my arm as he pleaded for me to take him.
"Ok ok, I'll take you."  I chuckled as we walked,  Felix cheered in victory and skipped the whole way.

We entered the daycare and stopped by Sundrop before we went for the theater. Felix and I slid down the slide and landed in the pool of plastic balls.   

"Hey Sundrop, where are you?"  I called out to the Sun puppet,   "Y/n! Hello!  I'm at the front desk!"   Felix and I got out of the pit of plastic and raced over to Sundrop.   "Hello Felix!  How are you?"   "Hi Sundrop, I really excited to check out the theater!"   Sundrop clapped and giggled,  "A wonderful place to sit and enjoy watching the Fazbear and Friends tv show!   Not to mention getting in some jokes, good and terrible!"   The anticipation in Felix's eyes grew even more.
"Come on come on come on! Let's gooo, we're so cloose!"  He drew out the close to emphasize his desire,  "Yes let's go!"  Sundrop joined in as he pointed to the exit of the daycare play area.

And with that I was dragged by two fellow animatronics toward the well awaited theater.

The first thing we saw was the concession stand,  with all the delicious snacks and drinks.   "I wish I could still eat." Felix sighed.  Seeing him sad made me sad, so being the sisterly figure I feel I am, I grabbed a cup and scooped some popcorn.
I stood in front of Felix and held a popped kernel, ready to pop it in his mouth.  "Say aaah."   He did as he was told and said aaah, that gave me enough time to put the popcorn in his mouth.   He was shocked at the action but chewed anyway,  his mood brightened at the realization.  HE WAS EATING FOOD!!   "But- but how?!"  He screeched,   "Technology these days, that's how."  I answered while handing him the cup of popcorn.

After that happy moment we at last made it to the actual theater.   Sundrop danced over to the stage,  "Welcome to the Fazbear Daycare Theater Felix!"   Felix joined Sundrop on stage with a bubbly attitude,  gasping at an idea.  "What if we had plays here,  us animatronics and some staff?!  That would be amazing!!!"    Sundrop sucked in a breath,  "An outstanding idea Felix!  I'm sure everyone would love it!"   The two danced about on stage, it was an adorable sight to see.   I liked the idea too,   "I'll talk to Jodi about, I'm pretty the staff we think about something along the line of a special production."   They sqealed at what I told them.

Felix is going to fit right in.  And I'll be there if he needs help.  After all he's just like us and needs all the tips and pointers we can give.