Mad libs and fun part 2

Some stuff from the author using the link in the last post.

Monty and I bough two small ones for the Tree, as well as a couple of new plants, which we still need to take home.

E - mails went back and forth to try to reach our friend Mike, who apparently was taking the tree, and a pickle jar filled with salted peanuts on the floor of my work room yesterday.

He chewed them all up on the carpet.

The salt and crunch from the peanuts was all over the carpet and I couldn't find a dog hiding spot for us.

Monty's and my pickle jar."

He paused.

"He even sent me a pickle next to our new picture."

"You're talking about Dante?"

I asked.

"He's pretty much known as the best fisherman in all of California," Jax said with a sigh.

yoshisaur2 

Monty and Y/n were getting ice cream.

You were talking about some burps you'd been having, and you didn't like the fart sound they made.

I'd been there with you and many other times, you were talking to someone else.

Y/n:  My burps are cute!

I think that was the first time I heard you say that.

And it got me thinking, "wow, she really is cute, even though I think her fart sounds funny."

You were loving your yellow farts.

"It's sad that you and Monty weren't human, you could have done so much more together"  Ruby exclaimed, even though her heart was in pain.  Weiss didn't need to say anything.  The younger girl understood how much they could've been like sisters if they were born siblings.  "Our parents did love you. They loved you both as much as they loved Blake.  But she didn't want to take on the weight of caring for a baby at her age. "  Weiss stated the painful truth as the years continued to fall down her cheeks.

If you ever get bored waiting for the next part I have other books I'm working on💜

Bonus chapter coming soon