Chapter 2

Sleeping was the easy part.
Waking up and waiting for my part in everything was harder.

What is my purpose in this place?

My room door opened to reveal Jodiah in a stressed posture.

"Jodi? Is there something wrong? You look upset".

" I'm alright, you section of the building isn't finished yet. The boss is in a worse mood about it than I am".  I cocked my head curiously, "is there anything I can do to help?"  He ran a hand through his already tousled hair, "I'm not sure, we can ask though".  With a new found determination, I followed Jodi to were I'll be entertaining for the rest of my life.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Traveling through the Pizza Plex was still amazing! All the children and adults looking so happy, it reminds me of my birthday. I'm not going to think on that much more right now, it's too saddening.

When we got to the atrium I saw a room on the second floor, there was a picture of me with paper and stickers.  " Eagle arts and crafts" is what it was called.  It has a ring to it in my opinion.

We managed to get in without any trouble, the other animatronics were already at work performing and entertaining the children. The room didn't look any where near done.   It was also very loud, so loud I almost missed the shouting from workers near by.

"LOOK OUT"

"JODIAH, MOVE!"

I looked around and saw a bunch or workers Looking up in horror, I follower their line of sight and saw a wooden beams falling directly toward Jodi.  Some lights and words popped up in my system.

DANGER!!

PROTECT

I moved as fast as I could, pushing Jodi away and looked up just in time to catch the wooden pole.  It. was. heavy.   I grunted as I held the beam, everyone crowded around me including Jodi. "Are you ok Jodi?"  I asked,  "Don't worry about me, I'm worried about you. You're not built to carry this much weight yet!"  But the voice that came next shocked me more than the weight I'm carrying.

"What in the Fazbear name is going on?!"
It was Freddy and his friends.

The shock sent me off balance.  "Nononononono!"
I fell on my back and whined at the beam on my stomach.

I heard the other animatronics run straight to me, I flinched as Montgomery and Freddy lifted the wood off me. My belly had a big hole in it when the beam was removed completely. "I'm sorry y/n, I should have warned you that the exoskeleton was a prototype material wise." Jodi explained as my hand went into the hole.  I managed to grab my endo skeleton and swallowed.  I lay back down and look into the light on the ceiling,  and that's when I started to glitch out.  It hurt so much.

"We need to take her to be fixed and properly suited." Jodi demanded, "And when she is fully upgraded she will help to speed things up".  The workers nodded.

"My second day and a-alread-dy
scr-a-ap" I glitched and stuttered because of it.  "No you're not scrap, I just need someone to carry Y/n." Jodi said in a serious voice.

"I'll do it." Montgomery's deep and raspy voice stunned me.  "I-is it to
la-ate to say I cant-t feel my legs-s?"
I painfully asked Jodi, who sighed when he saw my pelvis part was dis connected from my torso.  "Be careful with her please Monty."  Monty nodded as he walked closer to me.  I looked at him as he knelt down and picked me up, exactly like how princes did in the fairytales I used to read.  I didn't move a joint as he turned to leave.  "W-w-where are we going?"  I twitched along with the glitching,  "The maintenance room". 

We cut through the atrium and right to the stage, luckily the kids were to busy to notice Montgomery and I.
" I-I had-nt intro-roduced my self yet, h-hi I'm-m Y/n The Ea-Eagle".  Montgomery pressed a button and the stage lowered into the floor, "I'm Montgomery Gator, But my friends call me Monty. Now you should stop talking so you don't short circuit".  I instantly listened and shut my beak.

The room we entered had a big cylinder that had tools and a resting table.  I felt Monty lay me down and let the chamber close, that's when my panic kick in.  I looked right at Monty through the glass as he stared back.  " Montgomery, why is the door closed?"  "It's for the safety of everything in the area, relax".  I kind of relaxed, but I decided to look at the hole in my stomach as much I was able.

All I had to do was wait now.

A/n

Sorry if that whole incident happened to quickly, it was an impulse move that I thought would spice things up

Love ya my JellyBeans