Chapter 17

"Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen to the 44th anniversary of the Fazbear franchise! Today is going to be an amazing day!  So be sure to say hi to the Fazbear family!  And remember to be at the atrium stage at 12:30  to meet a new Fazbear member!" 

The annoucer said over the speakers, I was in my room getting dressed and ready.  I wore a simple six starred dress that was pastel pink with silver stars that reached my knees, and some of my feathers were colored pink.

I left my room at the same time as the other animatronics, they all wore something special for today.

Chica had a sparkly skirt that matched her patterned legs, and she has sparkly earrings.

Monty got the tips of his Mohawk colored green, a leather sleveless jacket, and he got wrist bands with not pointy spikes.

Roxy got a racing jacket and fire earrings.

And Freddy got a retro swallowtail tux blazer with a decent lengthed tail, and it matched the aesthetic of the Pizza Plex.

We were all mismatched, but we went so well together at the same time. 

I high fived Chica and Roxy as we met at the Rockstar row entrance.   It felt like we were ready to take on the world!  

We all went to the Plex entrance to greet our guests, all the kids were surprised at our outfits, and it was beautiful.

"Looking gorgeous as always Ms. Eagle."  Monty whispered to me when he had the chance,  I lightly slapped his chest.   "Thank you Mr. Gator, I am quite pleased with the compliment."   We laughed quietly at our messing around.   "You don't look to bad yourself Monty."

"Hello"  said a small voice that came from between us.   We looked down and saw a 4 year old one of my legs and one of Monty's.
"Are you two married?"  She asked innocently.   I giggled at how cute she was,  "No, we aren't married."   She pouted for a split second then smiled,  "Well you should be, cause you act like my mommy and daddy do, just not as womantic."  

Monty chuckled at how she said it like woman and not roman, "Romantic, and I would absolutely be romantic with Y/n here." He said as he pointed to me.

"Juliet? Where did you go?"  A man called while searching through the crowd of people.  I came closer to us and sighed in relief at seeing the girl between Monty and I,  he wore a really nice suit and tie, the tie happened to be Fazbear and friends themed.  "There you are Juliet, please don't run from mommy and daddy like that."   The man picked up Juliet and hugged her. "Ok daddy."  She smiled as she hid her face in the man's shoulder.   The man looked at us with a grateful smile,  "Thank you for keeping an eye on her, she has a very adventurous soul."    Monty gave Juliet a goofy look to make her laugh, with success of course,  "Its no problem sir, she she absolutely adorable."    He shook hands with Monty and I before he left, giving Juliet a chance to cutely wave at us.

We were at this for another hour till it was 10 minutes til 12:30. 

"Alright Ladies and Gentlemen, please make your way to the atrium for the new animatronic reveal."

The crowd started to move toward the atrium as instructed, as for us, we had to be there ASAP.   Once a path was made,  Monty and I sped walked straight to the atrium.

Freddy was already on stage and ready to introduce Felix.   Roxy, Monty, Chica, Sundrop and I were scattered throughout the atrium,  each of us bringing out pizza's or settling kids.  

"Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls!  Thank you so much for joining us on this monumentous day!   We are celebrating 44 years of Fazbear pizza, entertainment, and birthdays!   We are very thankful that you have been with us on this wonderful adventure!"  The crowd erupted with clapping and cheers.   "We also are very excited for the arrival of a new member to the Fazbear family, please give a warm welcome to Felix the Falcon!"   Freddy announced, giving Felix the chance to run onto the stage.

"Hi I'm Felix!" he waved at everyone with a smile.   I could hear some teenage girls giggling,

"Awe, cute. "
"He's so small compared to the others. "
"I just wanna squeeze his cheeks. "

"Felix here will be helping Y/n In Eagle Crafts!   For now though let's enjoy some good old Fazbear entertainment!"   Felix quickly got off the stage and hugged my as I passed to get on stage.

After our performance everything went as usual, just a little more exciting.   Roxy challenged me to a race, and boy was everyone invested in it.

Roxy and I were in our cars, ready to race.

3

2

1

And we were off!

We were neck 'n neck the whole time.   One moment she's in front of me, then behind me the next.    We did three laps that ended in a tie.  

"So close!"  Roxy and I said at the same time.

Playing Monty Golf,  Fazer Blast and Mazersize was just as fun.   And it was with tons of teen, parents, and children,  fun for everyone!   Felix was in on everything too,  of course we wouldn't let him feel left out. That's not the Fazbear way.

The next activity we all did was a 44th anniversary craft in the atrium.  Glitter, sequence, crayons, puffballs, markers, sticker and paper all available to make a picture.

And for the very last thing on the agenda,  the big anniversary cake!   4  4 layer cakes, each had the whole Fazbear family decorated on.  Each layer was a different flavor,  Vanilla, Chocolate, Red Velvet, and Party Cake!

It was quite a day to remember.
One of the greatest I'd say.