Chapter 13

It was 12:10.

Freddy, Chica, Roxy and Monty are in night mode.

I'm kinda nervous to leave my room.
I was told a night guard would be on duty as well.

I stood at my door, contemplating of this was a good idea.  I pushed away these thoughts as I walked through the door.

The lights were dimmer as to set a more dangerous mood, and I felt it.

The unrest.

The anger.

It sent chills.

Just as a little test of bravery I decided to check our Monty's room,  he might be in there so it could be risky.

The door opened to reveal Monty's room all straight with no Monty in sight.  I walked in further and saw a little letter on the couch.

Y/n

I thought I'd write this incase you'd come in here.  If you feel scared at all, feel free to hide in my room.  Like a safe haven, almost.
I made sure everything was perfect, just for you.  There's some paper and crayons in a box behind the couch if you get bored and you decide to stay in a safe place.

If you decide on patrolling, just know the I'm not 100 percent me by the time you are reading this.  My anger issues double during night mode and I can't guarantee your safety around me.  If you by some miracle manage to stop me then I owe you a kiss ;)

But please, f o r my sake don't try.

Please be safe,

Monty

Awe, he's so sweet.  But I kinda like the idea of earning a kiss.  I won't force it, but if it happens, it happens.

I took the letter back to my room and left it on my vanity.

I left Rockstar row and popped my head out to look into the atrium.  It was eerily quiet.   I started my little patrol near
El chips, security bots were everywhere.   They just looked at me as I passed and went back to work. I'm safe from them I guess.

I walked around El chips with caution, knowing most of the danger lurking around.   "Hello? Anybody here?"    I checked behind the counter,  under tables, even the arcade area next door.

Since I saw no one, maybe I'll check Monty Golf!  Monty might be there, so I'll need to be very careful.

I entered Monty Golf and was welcomed by the alligators that jump out and surprise you.  Still think that is a cool aspect of Monty Golf.  I looked through the ball pit, just in case something was hiding there.

Something did move.

I chased after it while rummaging through the plastic balls.   I grabbed it gently and pulled it out,  It was a little girl.   She looked scared out of her mind as she trembled in my grasp.   I tried to calm her down,  "Shhh, relax.   Its ok, I won't hurt you. "   I hugged her as she cried from fear.    "Are you what everyone is all in a tizzy about?"  She nodded softly in response.  "Let's get you to a safe place."  I said as we left Monty Golf in a better mood.

I sat the girl down on the couch in my room and smiled at her,   "Where are your parents?  I'm sure they are missing you."
The girl looked down at her hands,  "I don't have parents anymore."   I looked at her sympathetically,  "I'm sorry to hear that, you can stay here till morning.  I'll see of there is something I can do to help."   I looked at the clock and saw it was 3am, just 3 hours to go.

I took a peak out of the curtains and saw Monty dragging his feet, he looked so pissed and depressed as we walked past.    I let go of the curtains and turned back to the girl,  "What's your name little one?"  I asked sweetly.   "Mardelle (Mar-dell)."   "What a beautiful name! Well Mardelle, how about you get some rest. We have 3 hours till 6am which is opening time, you'll need as much sleep as possible."

I helped Mardelle lay down and placed a warm blanket on top of her.

She'll be just fine.

A/n

It took me longer to get this out than planned.  I've been recovering from a sour stomach, so it will be shorted than I wanted it to. Hope you've enjoyed the story so far💜