Chapter 7

It's so dark.

I don't like this feeling of being watched.

I feel around for anything helpful, finding a button.

When I pressed it the light turned on.  What sat in front of me was a long hall with two rooms on each side, and another hall at the end.  This seems awfully familiar. 

I see a monitor iPad in front of me, I picked it up and saw the animatronics on camera.  This is the location I died in.   Jr.'s Fazbear and Friends.  

This has to be a dream.  

The clock said 12:00am.

Ok, the building opens at 6. Do I just watch the cameras?  I can do that.

But it wasn't that easy

I checked the cameras, easy.
I wound the music to the box of the first animatronic friend I ever made, The Puppet.

I checked the hall, and there stood Toy Bonnie, and he doesn't look friendly.  Fear ran through my veins.  My breathing picked up as he walked closer.  I looked around and found a Freddy mask and placed it in my lap.  He made it past the first two party rooms. But before he passed the other two he walked into the party room to my right.

I looked at the cameras and saw him looking right at me, with a smile.   I looked at the vent to my right,  is that where he's going.  I can't pay all my attention to him, cause if he moves, the others surely will to.

I wound the music box before checking every camera,  I saw Foxy was mangled again.  Poor thing can't get a break.  Too bad it's after me.   Wait, IT'S ON THE CEILING!?

  I checked the vent and saw Bonnie peaking out, and then he crawl out.  I quickly put the mask on and started to hyperventilate a little.  His security systems scanned me, it only took a few seconds for his to leave but it felt like minutes.

I checked that hall and saw the old foxy at the end of the hall.  I repeatedly turned on and off the light to try and scare it, thankfully it worked.

Tears streamed down my face.

I'm so afraid.   What if this is real?

I feel the pain their feel.  I know what they have been through.   I can hear their cries,  their screams. 

I checked the cams and wound the music box.  Toy Freddy was next, with Ballon Boy trailing behind. 

Everything started to happen all at once when 4am hit.  It was too much to bare, so much I forgot about a certain box.

I hear the tune of my demise.

This is it, my second death.  

The last thing I saw was The Puppt jumping at me as everything went dark.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

I woke up in another office,  this one had doors.  

I don't recognize it. 

I saw a monitor like the first one, but newer.

I turned it on and saw the three main animatronics, Freddy Chica and Bonnie.  I changed cameras and saw Foxy's Pirate Cove. 

This must have been the main Fazbear location.

The clock said 12:00am again, so this must be the same process and no less scary.

They look just like with withered gang from Jr's, just refurbished.

I don't have a mask this time, but there are doors.

Bonnie was the first to move again.  Then came Chica and Foxy.  It took Freddy longer, as when I left the stage he stood at my door for so long.  A golden looking Freddy appeared in the office a few times, I just needed to look at him and back at the monitor. 

Because Freddy camped the door, the power ran out. 

It was quiet.

Until Freddy's theme song played as his face lit up at the left door.

I sobbed. 

This is too much.

I was jumped at by Fazbear himself and saw darkness again.