Chapter 8

Now I am in some old office with two monitors. One for fixing ventilation, cameras and audio failures while the other is for cameras with an audio prompt.

Do I need to lure something away?

From the moment the night started, I had an onslaught of phantom jumpscares. I know I'm already dead ask the yellow bunny looked at me from the doorway.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

I am in a compact office this on old computer and two vents. The computer already shower motion sensors being triggered. I don't even want to know what's in there.

I worked on each task given to me as much as possible. But it wasn't enough.

A red hair pigtailed animatronic was the one to get me.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

The silent darkness was broken by a child crying. The building I was in looked much older than Jr's and Fazbear's. Posters on the walls told me it was 1983 at Fredbear's family diner.

There crying on the floor was a little boy, he looked so scared of the animatronics. I admit that the gold bear didn't look to friendly. The yellow bunny looks like the yellow bunny from the horror attraction.

I heard commotion near by and saw a group of older kids, they were making fun of the crying child. I tried to walk over and give them I piece of my mind.

But I couldn't move.
I couldn't even speak.

I watched in horror as the four kids picked up the boy and brought him to Fredbear.

"Come on brother, don't you wanna say hi to Fredbear?" He sounded so mean as he teased the child.

"Yeah, I'm sure he really wants to meet you!" A girl said as the got even closer to the performing bear. The little boy's head was inches from Fredbear's mouth as he wailed for the four to stop.

My heart broke every second that passed.

In the last seconds of what I could see, the four shoved the boy's head into the Bear's mouth. The last thing I saw was Fredbear's mouth crushing the boy's skull.