Chapter 25 Part 2

The date

I wore as much green and purple as possible so that I can match Monty.
A little purple tutu with a green and black checkered belt, purple earrings and a green bow.  Now I'm ready for that date!

A knock came from my door telling me that Monty's here.  I left my room and smile at Monty,  who wore colors that match me.
I giggled at the situation,  "So, you're matching me and I'm matching you."   "Seems that way doesn't it?"  He said as he led me towards our first destination,  El Chips.

"Hmm, sharing jumbo nachos sounds good to me."  He said as we stood in El Chips looking at the menu.  I nodded, "Which ooey gooey cheese and crisp bacon."  Monty would be salivating if he was able to.  "Let's do it."  He said and ordered for us,  "Oh and a f/f  (favorite flavor)  milkshake, large please."  Monty added.    Once we got our meal we took it to a table and ate across from each other,  you know the typical super adorable cafe scenes in a movie.

"Oh my gosh these nachos."  I sang in delight at the savory and spicy food,  Monty nodded his head vigorously in pure joy.   "The second best decision I've made, right after loving you."  His Statment had me flustered,  "Same for me."   I gave him a quick Eskimo kiss and continued to eat.

Dinner was full of these sweet moments,  him complimenting me to us feeding each other.   I couldn't think of a better date than this,  but the milkshake was even better.  He kept coming up with pickup lines that had me snorting.

"Being with you makes me feel as light as a feather"

"You're the only chick I need"

"On a scale of 1 to 10 I rate you a etheral,  because not even a scale can handle your beauty"

"You have me soaring even in my dreams"

"Monty,  I can't"  I had tears of laughter in my eyes.  I laughed so much that milkshake came out through my nose, causing us both to laugh.

After Dessert we went did you usual golfing, just not as long.  Then we went to the theater and just watch Fazbear and Friends

I was cuddled up to Monty as we watched what ever was playing on the big screen.  Its sad the we aren't human, we could have done so much more.  But I'm happy with what I have.   I gave Monty my special beak nuzzle,  He chuckled as he pulled me closer.
"I love your cute little nuzzles."  I took my chance and nuzzled more while tickling him, and causing him to laugh.

I stopped to finally rest.

"I love you Y/n, so much."

"I love you too Monty."

The End

That the end guys, I know this part was short but it was the best way the end it.
This may be the last official chapter, but I still have one more bonus chapter and the fun extras.   Here is a link to use for the mad libs, funny sentences and etc.

Thank you yoshisaur2 for the link!

https://app.inferkit.com/demo

Comment what you got and I'll put it in my next mad libs and fun part!

Thank you for joining me in writing this book!