Chapter 3

I lay there, waiting for whom ever is to fix me.

The longer I waited the worse my twitches got. Montgomery was still in the vicinity, sitting on the ground as we waited.

We never spoke, it was quiet aside from my jolting metal. I wish Jodi was here to comfort me.

After what felt like hours, commotion came from behind the entrance of the room, causing me to panic more. The door opened and in came Jodi and what my Database told me was the big boss along with what looked to be mechanics. Trailing behind everyone was The rest of the Fazbear gang. Jodi came over to the cylinder and frowned, "The glitching has gotten worse". I tried to say something, but nothing came out. "He voice box shut down." A mechanic said as he held a device in his hands. Chica whined, "please let her keep that voice, it was really sweet and pretty". The mechanic chuckled, "I like it too, I didn't plan to change it. It has an exciting yet gentle tone that is perfect for working with children, so why pick a different one?" It seem he might be the head mechanic then?

"And the best part is her security alert protocol. If a child is in danger, or if there is a criminal on the premises, she can create a sound similar to the call of an Eagle!" I tried to make the sound he mentioned, but nothing came out. I slumped back on the table and just shut my eyes. Jodi's heart broke at my attempt, "Please, shut her down before you start the process." Jodi looked saddened at his request. I looked at him in fear, I don't want to die again! "No no no! It's not like that y/n." He said feeling guilty. "Its only so you don't have to bare the pain".

"Be still y/n, you will be alright in no time!" Freddy tried to encourage me, I admit that it worked. "Now repeat my movements." Chica, Roxanne and Monty joined in too.

"I am Brave"
He brought his fist to his chest to show Bravery, the other animatronics followed his lead and even repeated what he said.
"I am Brave" with a glitching arm I was the last to follow.

"I am Strong"
He moved his arms to look like he was flexing.

"I am Strong"
The others and I copied.

"I am Ready!"
He held a salute, even the humans joined.
I was the last to salute, and with everything I had left in me, with built up inspiration, I belched out a perfect squack fit for an Eagle. Freddy smiled at me, proud of me. Everyone was impressed at the sound that came from me, because I'm ready.

Taking this as a signal, one of the mechanics came into the cylinder and made sure I was ready. I closed my eyes and let them shut me down.

Monty pov

They shut her down. It kurt a little seeing her fall limp on the table, it's for her own good though.

Y/n's Screech felt empowering, it left quite an impression on me. Her animal suits her, I can already tell she's like us. I feel an attachment to her already, but I can't let anyone know that yet. It will ruin my image.

We watched as the humans removed the Eagle Exoskeleton from the Endo Skelton base. The metal joint connecting the torso to the abdomen was completely dislodged, and fragments from the hole in the Exoskeleton were everywhere. I guess the damage was worse than what we could see.

"I need someone to hold her voice box." The head mechanic brought out y/n's voice box, no way am I letting anyone else hold it!
I walked over and held out my hand, "I'll hold it, and her memory chip too if that helps". The man smiled at me and gave both items to me, " That will be perfect, thank you Monty!" I hummed while nodding and walked away with Y/n's voice box and memory chip.

I sat on the floor with my tail wrapped around me as is just look at the items I held, protecting them close to me.

It took them 2 hours to find her proper Endo Skelton and Exoskeleton, and re-place
The memory chip and voice box. It took them some time to get those two away from my grasp, so much for keeping it under the radar. When she was at last put back together I was the one to pick her up, and I was the one to carry her to her room. I and I alone.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Y/n pov

Everything was still when I woke up back in my room. I was in my charging station when my eyes opened. I easily stepped out and saw my curtains were closed and the lights turned down low. Who brought me here though?