Chapter 5

Monty and I got 1 more hour of sleep since the building opens at 6am.  Last night was the most fun I've had since my murder, so I'll thank Monty for that later. 

For now I should be strong and durable enough to help build my station.

As I stepped out, I saw Monty leaving his room. Now is the perfect time to thank him.   I skipped my way over to him and smiled, "Monty!" I said as I skipped. He turned to face me, and he smiled back, "Hey y/n."  "Thank you for last night, I hadn't had that much fun for years".  He patted my head and chuckled,  " It's no problem really,  let me know if your up for more golf and I'll join".  "Ok! I have to get going now, so do you.  I'm helping to build my crafting room, and you have little ones to attend to. I'll see you later Monty."  "Bye y/n."  I waved as I left Rock star row and made my way to my arts and crafts area.

When I got there everything was a mess! Construction workers running around clueless and blueprints everywhere.  I saw a woman picking up a few blueprints, there were some at my feet so I picked them up and headed them to her.  "Oh thank you so much Ms. Y/n Eagle." She said to me, "It no problem. Is there anything I can help with? It looks like chaos in here".  She looked touched by my question,  "You are such an angel, there are so many things you can do. Our Machinery broke down, and we can't carry the heavier thing the Machines would normally take care of".  I saluted,  "Leave it to me" and started to give a helping hand.

Let's start with that mean beam. Conquer your problems, not avoid them!  And that's exactly what I'll do!

I pick up the beam and follow the blueprints I saw, since I managed to memorize some things from them.  I put the beam I to place and let the workers do their thing. This process happened a few more times. 

When all the wooden beams were in place I went to look at the blueprints again, and I noticed there wasn't even a room design!
But don't worry, I'll see if I can take care of that.

My next task was bringing in the floor tiles form the loading dock room, easy peasy!  Is what id say if there wasn't hoards of children around.  As I moved past, some of the kids looked at me and oooed and awed. "Excuse me lovelies,  I need to get through." I said sweetly, and thankfully they made a path for me.  I thanked them and went to the loading dock to pick up the flooring.

My path through the building didn't take long. Once all the tiles were done the floor looked like a stary and glittery wonderland on top of a night sky! 

It was closing time now, so I asked Jodi if I could design my area. He said yes. I sat and waited in my room for everyone to be gone, so that I can talk to Music man while I draw!

"The Pizza Plex is now closing, Freddy and the gang are going to get some well needed rest now. Be sure to stop by the prize counters and Merchandise shops on your way out, and have a wonderful evening".

It's almost time!

I waited for an extra hour to be sure.

It's now 11:30pm, everyone should be gone now. I left my charging station and rummaged through my room to find art supplies.  That proved to be easy since I'll be working with these supplies soon. 
With the papers, pencils, pens and crayons now in hand, I checked the outside of my room to see if the coast was clear. And it was, so I left my room and went to the arcade.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

I sat down in front of a wide awake Music Man.  I already see Music Man as an older brother I never had, so being able to share everything with him has me excited.

" Hi Music Man!  I was given permission to draw out the furniture design for my crafting area!"  The beats that came for him were happy ones, making me giggle.  "My plan is to have Freddy, Roxy, Chica and Monty themed chairs.  Oooh, and Themed Crayon, pen, pencil, and candy boxes!"  I wrote my ideas so that I wouldn't forget.  "And if the kids ask, I might add me themed stuff too. Later though.  So today while I was helping the construction workers, we set up the wooden beams and placed the floor tiling.  I want to be able to make my own light shades for the lights, I'll ask Jodi about that.  And Music Man themed speakers!"  Music Man and I laughed at the idea, it was perfect though.  "The chairs would need cushions so that the kids don't get sore.  Would you be able to make special music for the speakers please?"  Music Man happily nodded as he made happy noises. 

"You can do it?! And by next week?! Thank you!" I hugged him.  I got back to my paper and started drawing everything.  I spent hours talking to Music Man as I drew.

It's now 3am and I finished drawing,  "What do you think?" I asked Music Man as I gave him my drawings.  As he looked them over, I headed Chica, Roxy and Freddy coming over.  Music Man gave me a thumbs up at the drawing as he handed them back to me.  "I wanna see if I can have a tunnel available for you in case you wanna visit." He nodded as Freddy, Chica and Roxy final came into view. 

"Why hello y/n!" Freddy greeted me,  "Hi guys!  I hope you don't mind the mess, I'll clean it up on my way out".  "Ooh, drawing!"  Chica cheered, "Can I join?"  "I would love that, all of you can join. Even Monty if he comes around".  And now here we are, Music Man, Roxanne Wolf, Glamrock Chica, Glamrock Freddy and I,  all drawing till it was time to go back to our rooms.  My last drawing was for Monty, It was of us two play in golf in Monty golf.

So before I went to my room, I quickly went to Monty's room with my signed picture and placed it on his vanity.  I ran out with my art supplies before he could wake up. When I got the my room I quickly put my stuff away and hopped I to my charging station, to get at least an hour of rest before the Pizza Plex opens.