Chapter 19

"I'll see what we can do Y/n, but no promises."  Jodi told me in a sweet tone.  It has been two weeks  and I had just asked Jodi about the "putting on a play"  idea.  It's not that he didn't like the idea, he just needed the green light from the higher ups.   "Ok,  Felix would be so happy if we got the ok."   At this point Jodi feels like an Uncle to me, a fun one at that.  And I'm positive the others would agree.

It was almost closing time and tonight was golf night for Monty and I.   "So, Golf night is it?"  Jodi asked, wiggling his eyebrows,  "Don't even try to hide it from me, I have the eyes of an Eagle."  I laughed at his pun.  "Yeah, it's golf night.   Monty and are golfing tonight, and maybe Felix depending if both boys are ok with it.  How did you know though?"   He chuckled and ushered me out of his office,  "Those details are for later,  its about time to close and you need to prepare."   Before he closed the door he waved at me as I left,  "Oh! And wear what ever is in the box!"   I looked at him confused as he closed the door,  what box?

My question was answered when I saw a box on my vanity.   Inside was a Green version of my feather bow,  purple six pointed star earrings and a matching necklace, and a black leather belt.  I guess this is to match the Monty theme, I like it!

Monty and I agreed to meet at the Golf course.  So I wasn't surprised to see Monty waiting, but I was as happy to see Felix trying to wrestle Monty's leg.

Monty pov
Before y/n entered Monty Golf

I was in my Golf Course waiting for Y/n.  I hate having to wait, but for her I'll deal with it.  I was told that she was talking with Jodi just before the Plex closed, so it's understandable that's she's not here yet.

I thoughts were interrupted by the little dude Felix,  "Hey Monty."   "Sup little man."  "Would it be ok if I joined you and Y/n for some golf?"   Felix asked with sparkling eyes.  I just shrugged,  "I don't have a problem with you playing too, just have to wait for Y/n."

"Before she gets here I wanna talk to you about somethin."  Felix crossed his arms looking at me with a glare.   "Do you like
Y/n?  I need to know since she's like the sister I never had.  A second mom in fact"    I chuckled,   "Of course I like her, who wouldn't?"    Felix scoffed,  "No no no! I mean Like, LIKE her.  As in kissing,  relationships, dates. Well?"

This kid is hilarious.

"I gave you my answer already.   Yes I like her in that way."   "Finally a real answer, straight to the point.  Now you listen here, if I hear you have done ANYTHING to her your servos and circuits will be drenched in oil and burned.  You got that?"  Felix finished his speech as he jabbed a finger to my stomach.

"Why would I purposely hurt her?"   "I don't know, just don't!"   And with that he started to what looks like wrestle with my left leg.

Y/n pov

"Ready to start?" I ask as I giggled, "Oh and Felix, are you joining?"    "Yes and yes." Monty answered.    I carefully pulled Felix from Monty's leg,  "No!  I'm not done beating sense into him!" 

"You can try to do that after some golf." Monty laughed and handed us each a golf club and ball.  And now to play through the whole course once again.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

We finished earlier than expected and just went to charge early.  I guess that's because we didn't keep score,  no actual concentration equals a fast game I guess.  

On the way back to Rockstar row Monty and Felix were play fighting,  but Monty was more into it this time.  Even though I don't like the idea of them fight, watching them play with each other was absolutely adorable. Breathtaking even.   It felt like we were a family,  I wouldn't mind it being reality.

I didn't have long to think about that further as I was thrown over Monty's shoulder like a sack of potatoes as we entered the atrium.  Felix was no help as he playfully boxes with my dangling hands.

"Hey! That's two against one, a little unfair." They just laughed as we got to Rockstar row.  "Why would I let a damsel such as you walk all this way?"  Monty cackling,  "And why wouldn't I not entertain her as she can not see where she is going?"  Felix joined.
I just giggled to myself as they continued.

Two peas in a pod, meant to be together.

Cute.

Monty at last set me down in front of my charging station,  "Good night oh fair lady. Till we meet once more in the light of day."
"Good night my dear knight, I shall miss thee ever so much."  We blew each other a kiss goodnight to complete the scene, it was perfect.  Who knew Monty was a fabulous actor?   I would love to see it happen on stage one day!

A/n

I'm feeling that this book will be completed before a 30th chapter.   Maybe further, but 30 it the baseline for the ending.