8. JJK♡PJA

Monday, 9th. March. 2015

Class this morning seemed more packed with students than it had last week, yet, the one person, Jungkook, who'd caught my eye wasn't anywhere to be seen.

His name stuck out to me from that unpleasant encounter I'd had with his toxic fan club. I just couldn't understand how girls sink to such a level where they nonsensically bully others over such a trivial thing. The point still stands that I had never even met him, let alone spoken to him. So, what was all the fuss about?

On my way to class, I caught a glimpse of them. They'd thrown a dirty look back at me. But, seeing as Jungkook didn't seem to be coming, hopefully that meant I could relax and just focus on what I'm here for.

But, all of my wishful thinking was thrown aside as I saw him walk in at the last second. He peered around, probably looking for a seat, but the class was so packed that there were hardly any left. Except..

His eyes stopped as they reached me. There was a space beside me. Damn it. My stomach fluttered as he made his way further up the aisle and turned into the row. For someone with such magnetic sexual appeal he really was doing a good job at acting shy as he approached.

"Is it okay if I sit here?" He nibbled on his bottom lip with his bunny teeth, making it impossible for me to not cave in.

"Yeah, sure" I tried my best to stay passive, the looks of horror coming from across the room practically burning holes through me.

He gave a small close-eyed smile before pulling out the chair and sitting. I don't know why, but I expected him to be more.... Cocky perhaps? However, he seemed to be a sweet introvert, despite his looks.

I pushed my smidgen of guilt aside and turned my attention to the teacher at the front of the class. But, my peripherals were distracting. The way his hair fell over his eyes as he looked down to write in his notebook, the way he flicked his pen expertly between his fingers out of boredom.

All the while, the allure of him was drawing me in, weighing me down, making me more shy. Now and again he'd glance at me, but not for long. Not like the last time. The roles had reversed and I was the one ogling him like some weirdo.

It wasn't until I noticed something scribbled on the side of the page he had open. It sparked curiosity in me.

JJK♡PJA 하루만

When he noticed me looking at it, he quickly covered it with his hand, shielding it from my view. I cursed myself, stopping and looking away. I should mind my own business. It was really rude of me and I shouldn't be snooping.

For the rest of the class I forced myself to focus. Not daring to look at his face again. He probably thought I was a creep after that, and, from what I saw it seemed like he either had a girlfriend or someone he liked already.

I presumed his fan girls had no idea and that was why he was so quick to cover it from my view. Surely they'd go after any girl within a 5 meter radius of the poor guy.

The lecture finished, I'd just packed up all my things and was about to stand to leave when I felt Jungkook suddenly grip my wrist to stop me.

"Wait," I'd purposely been avoiding his gaze so I hadn't seen it coming until it's happened. I didn't know how to react so stayed silent as he struggled to explain.

"Do you-" He furrowed his brow, and then, it dawned on me.

"It's okay, if it's about what I saw in your book, your secret is safe with me. I won't tell those girls you're already taken. She's a lucky girl, whoever she is." I gave a small smile, hoping that it'd help put him at ease. His grip around my wrist loosened and he was left stunned. I took that as my chance to humbly leave.

I let out a deep breath as I stepped out of the school building and out into the warmth of the day. I'd try to do a kind deed but, why did I feel like I had a target on my back?

On my way to my next class I decided to message Jin and arrange a time to catch up seeing as I'd promised I would if I ever came to Seoul. It might be better for me to try and surround myself with good vibes to ward off the bad ones I'd found myself getting in class.

___________________________

Memories - Jungkook's Piece:
25. January. 2014

"Just one day, if I can be with you"

"Just one day, if I can hold your hands"

"Just one day, if I can be with you"

"Just one day, just one day"

As I sing into the recording mic I try not to let my feelings overwhelm me. I looked over to Yoongi Hyung through the booth window. He flashed me a thumbs up from his seat at the production desk so I took off the headphones and stepped out.

"Nice job. Sounds perfect." He compliments as I settle in the seat beside him. But, my thoughts are elsewhere.

"Hyung. Do you think she's doing alright...?" I hesitated, knowing he may have taken it the hardest out of all of us. But, he let out a deep sigh and turned to me.

"She's tough Jungkookie. We both know that. But, if she is hurting, trust that the music will find her. So don't worry. Okay?"

I pursed my lips and gave a small nod. The way Yoongi Hyung spoke made it seem like there was still a way to take care of her. Even in a time when we felt helpless at doing so.

Notes:

loools tell me stuff (^-^)/ Poor Koo.. Jia totally fucked that one up lmao