33. Suspicions

Monday Afternoon, 30th. March. 2015

"Bag" Tae held out his hand, so I slipped it off and he took it, hoisting it over a shoulder and taking my hand in his free one.

"Thanks Tae," I replied.

"It isn't good for your posture to be lugging that thing around all day" Tae gave me a side glance. He looked so cool right now that I couldn't help but to break into a smile.

"Right, a girl as delicate as me shouldn't be subjected to such a thing! It's been so hard," I turned to him and put on a cute puppy eyed look, but he just laughed.

"Whatever happened to modesty, you're not even going to pretend to want to carry it yourself" he looked amused by my forwardness.

"What? It has been a long day, that's not a lie!" I laughed. Tae followed up the stairs behind me as we climbed to the top together.

"I know, I know. My sweet girls been going through a hard time lately," he said with a sigh as we stopped out the front of my door, patting me on the head affectionately.

I felt my brazen attitude melt at his touch. I snapped out of it and quickly took my keys out of my Jean's pocket and opened the door. He was the first to step inside.

Tae left my bag by my bed. I went straight over to my couch and collapsed into the softness of the cushions.

"Are you hungry?" Tae asked, striding over towards me.

"No.. not really," I said before a yawn interrupted me. Tae plopped down beside me.

"I take it you're tired then" he lay down on his side to face me. I gave a small nod. Slowly, he reached up to touch my hair.

I closed my eyes and let his affections soothe me. The humming of a soft tune followed as we lay there for a while.

"How do you feel about us moving across the street?" His question came. I didn't need to think about my answer.

"Happy, so happy. Why do you ask?"

"I just wanted to hear you say it," He hummed.

"Is there anything else you want to hear me say?" I asked. Wondering if he'd take the bait, if he'd say something more.

"That you miss me. And you want to be with me all the time. That you'll be mine forever" He said it all so easily. He didn't seem shy about admitting such things openly.

"You really are that keen on me?" Despite being the one that asked, I didn't really expect him to lay out his feelings like that.

"Did I not make it clear the last time we were alone together? When I made love to you. Or do I need to show you again how much I love you?" The depth of his sultry voice vibrates through me.

Just then, there was a loud pounding on the door. Tae let out an irritated sigh before getting up and going to answer it. I sat up to see who it was as he opened it.

"Tae Hyungie, where's Jia?" I saw Jungkook. He looked past Tae and gave a wave to me, but before Tae could answer, I saw Jin appear beside him.

"Alright, sorry to ruin your lil' fun time, but you need to go back with the other to help sort out the rest of the stuff at home," Jin explained.

"Ah, alright. Is Jiminie still here?" He asked, trying to peer over their shoulders. Jungkook's doe eyes were still looking over at me.

"Yeah, they're waiting for you," Jin told him. Tae turned back around and came over to me, followed by the other two.