25. Love Is Not Over

Tuesday, 24th. March. 2015

After morning class, I opted for a long run around the park. On my way home, I stopped at an organic grocery beside the market and picked up some ingredients for a salad. Some crisp iceberg lettuce, juicy tomatoes and cucumbers. Purple onion and feta cheese too.

I headed straight to the kitchen to make lunch. As I sat down at the island bench to eat, I pulled out my phone to see a message. I poked a forkful of lettuce and shoved it in my mouth as I swiped open the notification.

Yoongi: Are you busy today?

Jia: Not really. What's up?

Yoongi: Good, time to make good on your offer

Jia: kkk where are you?

Yoongi: At the agency, come by the studios later. I need your opinion on something

Jia: Alright, I'll be in by 3

Yoongi: (*'꒳'*)

Jia: (ー̀֊ー́ )✨

I'd been smiling to myself between texting and eating. It reminded me of when he'd saved his name with cute emojis. I dono why but, I just didn't expect him to text so cutely. The more I got to know Yoongi, the more I saw a soft side...

More than anything, I was curious about what he wanted my opinion on. Perhaps a song? He asked me to meet him at his studio, after all.

I cleaned up after finishing lunch, had a shower and changed into a white and light blue pleated tartan skirt that reached mid-thigh, and a light blue jumper that I tucked in around my bellybutton level.

After that, I grabbed my laptop, put it in an oversized handbag and left for the Agency. I'd forwarded a few emails with lyrics to the agency but had heard nothing back yet. So, I made a mental note to send them directly to Yoongi when I got there.

Upon arrival, the desk clerk recognized who I was and let me through. I followed the directions Yoongi had texted me to his studio on the way here. To my surprise, when I knocked on his door, Hoseok was the one that answered.

"Hey, come on in." He opened the door and stepped aside, revealing Yoongi, who'd swiveled around in his chair from the production desk and stood up.

"I was just about to call. Thought you might've gotten lost," Yoongi commented whilst grabbing a spare chair for me and rolling it over to the desk.

"It's alright, I found it. Would be near impossible to miss with the sign out front and all," I giggled, recalling the paper with 'Genius Lab' written on it.

Hoseok laughed as he went back and plopped into his chair on the other side of mine.

Yoongi raised a brow as I sat down. He pushed me up to the desk before settling back on his own seat.

"Yoongi, your studio is so cool," I hummed, the setup of the room catching my eye instantly. I took a moment to look around. The layout resembled Hoseok's but, each of theirs rang true to their individual personalities.

"Mm. I spend so much time in here, may as well be my second home" He sighed, following my gaze around the room before turning back around and clicking through the computer.

"Yoongi even got a fold out couch recently" Hoseok added, casually gesturing to the right side wall where the comfy black fabric of the couch is.

After feeling content, I turned back around, my knee lightly knocking on Hobi's. But he didn't seem to mind. Seeing as it squished me between the two at the desk, it was inevitable.