13. Vibes

Saturday, 14th. March. 2015.

This morning I texted Hoseok to see if he'd be in the Agency today so I could return his shirt. He'd eagerly replied that he was and to drop by. After finishing a late lunch, I put on a pair of tight black jeans and a baggy black hoodie and left my apartment.

When I got there, I told the receptionist who I was there to see. At first she hesitated, but after calling Hoseok, he gave her the all clear to let me through. It made sense why they were so cautious. He was a fairly well known idol so, I'm sure they had to be careful not to let just anyone into the building.

I made my way to his studio and knocked on the door.

"Come in!" Hoseok's voice called from inside, so I cracked open the door and poked my head in. The room was dim, illuminated by the screen of the computer and some mood lighting that was on top of a speaker. Namjoon was sitting on the couch on the left, against the wall.

"Jia?" Namjoon's head turned to me, eyes lighting up and a smile breaking as he saw me. Hoseok was seated at his production desk against the wall straight ahead.

"Hey cutie, welcome to my studio" He swivelled around in his chair before getting up and approaching me.

"Thanks Hoseok. Hi Namjoon~" I gave a brief wave in his direction as I stepped in. Hoseok closed the door behind me. There was some music playing, and they seemed to be chilling before I arrived.

"Joon just told me about a pretty new writer our company hired. Had a feeling it might be you," Hoseok mused with a cute smirk.

"Oh, yea, we met in a café. He was nice enough to lend me a pen..." the flattery was leaving me flushed. But neither of them took any notice as they continued.

"Mm, cool coincidence, right? Maybe it's meant to be" Namjoon smiled, gazing at me fondly. I chuckled awkwardly, not really knowing what to say.

"Here, take a seat and get comfortable" Hoseok gently led me to the floor cushion by the coffee table. He sat on the cushion beside me, leaning back on his arm. Both their attention on me.

"Oh! Right, before I forgot. Here's your shirt." I raised the bag I'd been holding in my hand and put it on the table.

"Aw thanks, you could've kept it. I have plenty." He smiled, but Joon looked curious.

"Wait, did I miss something? Why did she have your shirt?" Joon asked.

"Ah, yeah. I left out the part where I spilt my beer down the front of her top." Hoseok laughed awkwardly, "I'm sorry about that, I still feel kinda bad."

"It's alright, it came out straight away. No biggie," I waved off his apology.

"Ouch. That sounds like something I'd do." Joon sympathized.

Suddenly a knock on the door caught our attention, so Hoseok called out for whoever it was to come in.

Yoongi struggled to get through the door, carrying fried chicken containers and Soju bottles in his hands. I could see the green through the bag.

"Hey, you guys are taking a dinner break with me," He said, fixing his gaze on the other two.

"Yoongi, we weren't expecting you until later. Did you finish up early?" Hoseok hurriedly stood up to help him out and took one bag off him to put it down to the table.

"Yeah. Namjoon-ah, I sent the beat to you. Take a look and let me know what you think later."

"Sure thing," Joon replied before moving from the couch to sit on the floor cushion to my left, he helped Hoseok by grabbing the containers and cutlery out of the bag. Yoongi put the bottles down and turned to me. We awkwardly looked at each other for a moment.