31. Morning glories

Sunday, 29th. March. 2015

At first, I thought the light circling over my hip was part of a dream. But, as I slowly came to, the tickling touch and warm breath on the shell of my ear was Jimin's. Just like when I'd fallen asleep, I was pressed between him and Tae. The brown curls in front of my face tickle my nose as Tae cracked open his eyes and tilted his head up.

"Are you awake?" Jimin whispered. I gave a sleepy mumble to let him know I was, and he placed a gentle kiss on my ear. Tae peered over me to Jimin and after a slight pause, he smirked. Then, Jimin's hand that'd been tracing soothing circles moved to grasp my hand.

It wasn't until Jimin had guided my hand forward over something stiff under the fabric that I realised he had put my hand right on Tae's dick. I gasped, only to be hushed by Tae's lips as he softly kissed me. Jimin squeezed my hand around the hardness, and Tae gave a sexy, satisfied sigh in response.

"It's so hard first thing in the morning, isn't it?" Jimin whispered in my ear. His voice reached right to my heat. As soon as he left my hand to kneed on my own, he shifted back to touching me. But this time, instead of my hip, his hand slipped straight into the front of my underwear.

"Is that all it takes?" Jimin giggled breathily as he slipped a finger between my lower lips and rubbed at my clit.

I moaned into Tae's kisses. Tae's hands were now lightly rubbing over my nipples that were hardening from the double assault. I squeezed harder and his dick twitched in my hand, but it was impossible to concentrate with Jimin rubbing more firmly.

"Jimin, stop going so hard on her, she can't even grab it" Tae had pulled away just in time for my moan to escape but Jimin slipped his other arm under my head and covered my mouth straight away.

"Shhh. I'm already being so gentle, isn't that right?" His slow rubbing motions had stopped. I couldn't speak with his hand over my mouth, so I nodded.

Tae cracked a wicked grin. "Good girl. By the way, keep quiet. Don't want to wake the others, they'll get jealous." He flicked my nipple harder as to punctuate his meaning. I held back my moan, but Jimin's hand didn't budge, so I had to breathe through my nose.

After they exchanged another cheeky look, Jimin slipped off my underwear in one fluid movement, then draped my leg over Tae's hip and continued his teasing. This time from behind, where he now had easy reach. Tae's joined. Sliding two fingers down to where Jimin's touch was to collect slick, he spread it back lazily over my clit.

It was in no particular rhythm, which only made it harder to expect. And, paired with Jimin dipping his fingers in knuckle deep, it was a merciless combination.

I could not move, breathing through my nose as they both finger fucked me, slow, but with purpose. It was melting me, the hand I'd been gripping Tae's length in moved to grab fist fulls of his shirt to steady myself. Desperately trying to cling on while they made easy work of me.

Now and again, Tae's leisurely rubbing at my clit would swap with Jimin. He'd dip two fingers deep in me while Jimin pinched my clit for a little while. Back and forth, they tag teamed. I cracked my eyes open to notice them exchange cheeky smirks. They were enjoying this, while all I could do was be quiet and take whatever they gave.

"Your legs are shaking, do you want to cum?" Tae asked, the pressure he'd been rubbing my clit with becoming more firm. I could barely see straight. It was bordering on torture, but I gave a dazed nod.

"Mm, guess we should stop teasing you then," Jimin hummed lightly. The pace of his fingers thrusting into me quickened, hitting that magic spot deep inside me.