Epilogue

"It's done. She remembers everything."

"What?" Namjoon looked up from the tour schedule in his hand that he was revising to Yoongi as he stood in the doorway of his room. "What did you do?" He asked again, confusion pouring over him in waves. But Yoongi just stood there, dark eyes fixed on the wall beside him in a moment of silence, unable to bring himself to say it aloud. Namjoon, deep in his chest, knew what Yoongi was alluding to, but he just didn't want to bring himself to believe it. To believe that Yoongi would truly do such a thing.

Yoongi's gaze flicked over to Namjoon, a darkness lingered in his eyes. And Namjoon knew his fears had been realized. "Yoongi, you can't be serious." An anger he'd never felt before bubbled somewhere deep within him and he stood from where he'd been seated at the edge of his bed.

"I'm serious. Namjoon-ah. I had to do it. How much longer were you planning to avoid this. You know as well as I do-" Yoongi's voice was stern but Namjoon still caught the cracks breaking through, but he didn't care. He was beside himself at what Yoongi was confessing right now.

"That doesn't make this right, we could've found another way Yoongi. It didn't have to come to this-" Namjoon fought to keep the anger inside from spilling out, to keep a level head, but as Yoongi broke into a bitter laughter at his words it stopped him dead in his tracks.

"Bullshit Namjoon, we're running out of time. Who the fuck are you trying to fool? He's got us backed into a corner, doing his bidding like fucking dogs." Yoongi laughed dryly despite nothing about their predicament being funny in the slightest, and he had to resist the urge to spit in disgust.

"Fuck. Thats.." Namjoon scrunched up his face in a frustration that ran so deep that it physically hurt. "I fucking know Yoongi, but.."

"Namjoon-ah. Listen. I know what happened to Jia. You need to hear this. Take a minute to calm down and lets talk." Yoongi and Namjoon stared dead into each others eyes for a moment that seemed to drag on for an eternity, until Namjoon folded and gave a defeated nod. If Yoongi was this adamant on them talking despite their fight, Namjoon knew it was serious.

The most beautiful moments in life, and the uncertainty that comes with the transitioning years of youth.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

The night I recovered the last piece to the puzzle it turned my world upside down and brought me to my knees. For the longest time I huddled in the warmth of Yoongi's hold with my eyes closed. But eventually, I had to open them once again and face what lay before me. Despite their busy schedule, It didn't take long for the rest of the boys to notice how quiet and withdrawn I'd suddenly become the week that followed. It was the least of my worries in all honesty, going behind their back and going through with triggering my past trauma. But as always, without fault or judgment, they collectively supported me. And to think, even for a second, I'd forgotten the love we have for each other pained me far beyond any other tragedy that'd befallen us.

As foolish and naïve as I found myself to be, it was this revelation of our bond that picked me up and set me down on my two feet. As stupid and careless as I was, it was the unconditional love we shared that pushed me to take that first step. This self hatred I harbored didn't disappear, but, after everything I'd put us through, if they could still look at me with such adorned gazes, I knew what I needed to do. I needed to get my shit together and move forward. They stood before me, hand outstretched.

Notes:

Firstly I'd just like to say a special and heartfelt thankyou to everyone who's been reading and following this story, I really appreciate all of you very much and I know this part has been so so full of angst but there is new smut and fluff filled work on the horizon! I think I might take a month to take my time and get a bit of a head start before I start posting the next part, I hope that's alright ☺️

To be honest, I've found so many coincidences cross over with reality whilst writing, and most recently, I'd planned this next part well before I knew of the announcement.. They say there's no such thing as coincidence so, maybe things just fall into place at the times they're supposed to. This being said, I want to give some clarity as to what the next part will entail. During the last half of 2015 (June to Sept) the boys went overseas on a world tour, it was their Live trilogy ep 2 for Red Bullet, and then it was their Most Beautiful Moments in Life tour that began in late November.. So, keeping this in mind, it only made sense for me to write the next part as a long distance romance whilst they travelled the world on their tour. They say distance makes the heart grow fonder, and I'm really excited to bring all the sweet and cute moments I've got planned in my head to life on the page with this next part hehe 😋

In the meantime I've also been working on a short story that I plan to post as soon as it's completed. It's a short vmin love triangle historical piece where the OC is a princess, so please also look forward to that~ Hehe. In the meantime from now until when I next post, if you have any questions or ever just want someone to talk to, I'm always happy to make new friends or just chit chat about anything hehe, you can always message me on twt or even leave comments here if you wanna, all in all I'm just so grateful that I get the chance to share in my love for Bangtan with you guys 💜

In case anyone wanna be friends or have questions or just wanna say hi u can message me ! My twitter is @Ga_saii