52. Darkness of the heart

Saturday, 25th. April. 2015

Jin helped me into the back seat of his car before telling me he'd be back soon. I was left there next to a drunken and semi-naked Jimin. Great.

"Why are you just wearing a silk robe with no shirt on?" I questioned.

"It was too hot. And besides, I'm still wearing pants. The silk feels nice too," Jimin lulled his head aside to look at me. I gave a huff, unable to stop thinking about earlier on in the night. I was still upset.

"If there's something you want to say, spit it out." His relaxed and playful demeanour switched to a hard glare.

"There's nothing," I lied.

"It's about Aera, isn't it?" Jimin questioned, face straight. What was he thinking? He couldn't be serious right now. 

"Mm. Obviously. If you're going to come and see her, don't ask me to join too."

"It's all just a bit of fun. I don't have any feelings for her. You're the one I like, so I don't see why you're so upset." He glanced away and shrugged, as though I was merely overreacting, which only made me more upset. But I had to hold back the urge to cry, hold back the hurt bubbling inside my heart.   

"Doesn't seem like just that. You may as well have been fucking her over the table. You were flirting so hard," I huffed.

"Does it really make you that jealous?" He asked. Looking at me once again. Corner of his lip tugging as though resisting the urge to smirk.

"No. I'm not jealous," I denied it completely. But I knew it wasn't true. And Jimin wasn't buying it either. "Admit it. You want me all to yourself, don't you?"

Sitting here face to face with Jimin, desperately lying to him and me. The glint in his gaze and the hesitation that's trembling through me. He can see it all. We both knew the truth. "Fine. I'm jealous. You're right. I want you all to myself. I like you so much it drives me crazy."

He tilted his head, and his eyes unexpectedly softened. "There, doesn't it feel better to finally say it?"

No. no it didn't. I couldn't hold back my frustration any more. "I'm so mad at you! Why would you do that?!"

"Well, I'm mad at you too. If you like me so much, why don't you act like it!" He snapped back.

"Because-" I stopped, Was he right? Why? I couldn't think clearly. He was muddling me up so badly right now.

"Come here," Jimin grabbed my wrist and yanked it.

"What is it?" I scowled, fumbling as I was left no choice but to climb onto his lap and straddled his thighs. The leather of the seats rubbed hot on my knees. He paused for a moment, gaze steadying mine.

"Fuck me until you're not mad anymore," Jimin muttered as he cupped my head and pulled me closer. What?

"That's not how-" it cut me off as Jimin shoved his tongue into my mouth. My head spun, my frustration and hurt and want for him all twisting, wrapping me up and I was left with no way to let it out other than to kiss him back just as fiercely.

"You're the worst, Jimin.." I muttered as our lips parted for us to catch our breaths. I meant it.

"No you are," He whispered against my lips, hand now hastily unbuckling his pants. Before I could reply, he forced his tongue back into my mouth, my entire body tingling under him. I blindly ran my hands down his chest until I had his hard dick in my hand. He groaned into my mouth as I gave it a few pumps, then he hooked his arm behind my back and shifted me closer with ease. I ground down on him and the feeling of it twitching between the fabric of my underwear was only making me more needy for him to be inside me.