18. Muse

Thursday, 19th. March. 2015 - Morning

I wake snuggled under the comfort of a blanket, and as I crack open my eyes I'm met with Hoseok's peacefully sleeping face before me, the weight of his arm draped over me. His breaths tickle my forehead lightly. The warmth of the morning sun spills from the window above my head.

Low snoring catches my attention. I peer over my shoulder to see that Joonie is laying on his back, side pressed against me firmly, pinning me between the two of them. In comparison I'm so small smothered between them.

I manage to wiggle my way and turn over to face Joon so that Hoseok's face isn't so close to mine, but as do the arm he'd draped over me tighten and his body press against me, hip flexing as he stretched it, the feeling of something hard pressed on my behind. Oh my.. I know he has no idea what he's doing because he's asleep... But, why did part of me want to rub up against him? That feeling, even though it was only for a split second felt better than I wanted to admit..

I throw those thoughts away and give Joon a firm shake to try and wake him up.

"Hmmm?" He gives a sleepy groan before opening his eyes and rubbing his face to wake himself up. Joon sits up and crosses his legs, staring at me through tired eyes.

"Morning~" I hummed, moving over and turning to shake Hoseok.

"Morning," Joon replied, looking like he was still trying to figure out where he was. As I give Hoseok a nudge he lifts his head, sleepily peering up.

"Huh? What time is it?" He asks before fumbling around to check his phone. As he did he groaned.

"Ah, damn. I gotta go" he pulled the blanket back and jumped out of bed.

"You got a choreo to do this morning, right?" Joon peered at him as he asked.

"Yeah. Joon, where's the bag you brought up last night?" Hoseok looked around, squinting. Still obviously half asleep.

"It's beside Jia's bed," Joon pointed out, giving his hair a light ruffle and stretching out his legs.

"Thanks," Hoseok went over to grab a few clothes before looking over to me, "Is it okay if I take a shower?"

"Yeah, of course. The bathroom is down there," I pointed to the hallway by the front door.

While Joon and I waited for our turn to shower and get ready for the day I decided to cook some egg rolls for breakfast. Hoseok came back out, happily taking a few with him to have on the go.

Joon had offered to walk me to class this morning so after we'd both eaten and gotten ready we left my apartment. Before walking over to the campus we ducked into Starbucks to grab a pair of Iced Americanos. We truly shared one morning brain cell which I found so amusing and heart-warming.

As we walked side by side across the road onto the campus, sipping our coffees, Joon had asked me if I had any plans for lunch. When I told him I didn't he asked if I wanted to eat together and also check out his Mixtape during our break. Of course I'd said yes, excited to finally have a listen to his music. He told me he'd actually released it officially on the 15th and when I'd jokingly asked why he hadn't told me sooner he just apologised, mentioning he'd been busy shooting music videos for the tracks. Which was totally understandable seeing as he was working on group projects as well as his own personal music.

So, he waved me off after dropping me safely to class, eager to meet up again straight afterwards.

As hard as I tried to concentrate on the lecture I just couldn't. It felt like so much had happened over the last few days and it was all catching up with me. My feelings sauntered between happy but confused and overwhelmed.