54. Payback

28th, Tuesday Morning. April 2015.

I blinked a few times only to find myself alone tangled in my sheets. I wasn't upset about it, I had to stop my mind from lingering too long in the warm thoughts of falling asleep in Jungkook's arms last night. I knew the boys were all busy seeing as their album was dropping tomorrow. It was so fast, it seemed like time had truly flown by. Suddenly my phone rang, so I picked it up off my bedside table. It was Koh.

"Hello?" I said as I answered it and put my phone on speaker. His voice came through the other end.

"Rise and shine. There's an event happening tonight and we urgently need to do some shopping." Koh told me.

"What? An event?" I sleepily mumbled.

"Yeah. It's an outcall event. At Seventh Heaven. The cast has been hired to work there as part of Bangtan's release party. It's a big deal, so we need to make sure you have something pretty to wear," Koh explained. However, still in my half-asleep state, I thought I'd misheard him.

"Wait, wait. Pause and rewind. Seventh Heaven? Release party? Am I hearing this right?" I questioned, rolling over on my side and ripping my blanket off of me to get up.

"Yes. That's what I said. Is everything alright?" Koh questioned. I stood up a bit too quickly, and I felt blood rush to my head. Either that or the fact that I'd just been told this sudden news.

"Why am I only hearing of this now?" I stammered, clutching my forehead in my hand to steady myself.

"Uh, sorry, that's partly my fault. I meant to tell you last night, but I got carried away with work. I had to drive out to a few different clubs to make deliveries. And then one of our bodyguards got a call from his best friend and found out his girlfriend was cheating on him. Ugh, he broke down and was a complete mess, so I had to deal with that-"

"Koh, it's okay. You don't need to apologise," I cut him off, feeling terrible after hearing of all the things he had to go through. "I'll get ready right away. How long until you get here?"

"Alright good. I'll be there in 45 minutes. I just need to make a stop on the way." Koh replied.

"Perfect. I'll see you soon." I hung up the phone, threw my clothes off and hurried to the bathroom to get in the shower. Once I was done, I put my hair in a tight ponytail, pulled on a pair of black jeans and a beige skivvy. I then gathered my essentials and put them in a small pink fluffy handbag. Just as I slipped on a pair of boots, my message tone pinged. Koh was outside. I hurried out and hopped in the car with him. As I close the door and turn to Koh, he hands me an iced coffee.

"I guess you didn't have enough time for breakfast," He smiles lightly.

"Aw, thankyou. You know me too well," I laughed, grateful he was always so thoughtful. I sipped my drink as we drove down towards the shopping district. But, the district we went to was much upper class than usual. The block of shops was called designer street because all the major brands were located here. Koh escorted me out of the car and into a well-known local evening dress boutique.

As my eyes skimmed the dresses, one with embroidered roses and vines against a transparent skin tight mesh caught my eye. It was absolutely stunning. Koh noticed and asked the attendant for a fitting. Upon stepping out of the dressing room, Koh's eyes sparkled when he saw me wearing it. This was the one.