Unsent Letters Book 2 Chapter 14

After three years....

                                                                                  Mayson's POV

"Hey Mason!" 

I heard a male voice calling me from my back. I know that greeting was really loud but it because of the loud upbeat song coming from all sorts of places from the club it sounded like almost a whisper.

I smirked. Even though I didn't look, I know who called my name.

Maddox the arse.

"Hey!" Maddox lazily sat beside me. I honestly wished there weren't any available seats for this stupid guy but I guess he is just lucky. 

"Are you a stalker? You are f*cking everywhere!" I swore at him but I smiled sarcastically. 

He is following me every where I go. We aren't friends though. He just loves to talk about himself. But it doesn't mean he has something important to say. He is just a freaking annoying guy. He thinks he is hot but I am hotter than him.

"Hey I just want to remind you that because you didn't get Michelle's number, you are going to hook me up with one of your girlfriends!" he emphasized the word "girlfriends".

Yes. I have a lot of girlfriends.

I am a member of the school hockey team. Girls always pull their underwear down whenever I try to flirt with them.

"Why? You lost your touch? Girls don't want to have sex with you anymore?"

"Stop talking and get a freaking girl already!" exclaimed Maddox. "Are you just blabbing now because you are the one who lost his charm? Freaking coward."

I smirked and looked around the bar. Slowly, it is becoming alive because of the upbeat music.  People coming inside immediately hit the dance floor. A lot are also getting intoxicated by alcohol.

I sipped my scotch and started searching around for my next target. A lot of people are in the middle of the dance floor dancing the night away. I stood up and put my scotch down.

"Hell yeah!" Maddox exclaimed. He also whistled as I made my way into the middle of the dance floor. 

I started moving my body into the rhythm and got closer to a bunch of girls dancing. I think there are four of them and they are together. I moved closer to the girl wearing pink. 

She is really beautiful. Her eyes are really captivating. She has a long hair and a perfectly white set of teeth when she smiled. She dances along with another woman wearing a black dress. The woman in black is also beautiful. She, in contrast has short hair. The woman in black looked so elegant and fierce.

Oooh... Maybe I can have them both tonight...

The thought makes me smile. Two girls in my bed? Not bad! I won't share to that Maddox asshole.

I moved closer, the scotch is affecting me and makes my movements a little bit loose. I must have moved too much because I didn't mean to, but I bumped into the woman in pink.

She was surprised. She looked at me with her widened eyes and discreetly moved a little bit away from me.

I smiled and moved closer to her. I moved to her back and moved my mouth close to her neck.

"Hi beautiful." I greeted her.

The woman jumped in surprise. She made an irritated face and spoke.

"Stay away from me!"