Chapter 20~ Dios mío

Not edited- wsg virgin whores 

here is what you all have been waiting for, and don't be mad when that one part comes i needed a plot stfu-

Also i love this song so yeah, play it, it might make the chapter better (srry I couldn't find a longer nightcore version of this)

Anyways ily, BUT make sure to follow the following rules of smut airlines.
Welcome to smut 
airlines smutty besties, this is the first flight in this book so we will go over the rules once again in detail. HANDS ON THE FUCKING DEVICE please at all times and make sure to comment and vote <3

When this gets 2.5K+ comments and 981 votes I will start writing the next chapterrrrr so make sure to vote and comment mfs

Have fun read smutty bestie

Sebastian Morales 

I shouldn't be here

Why am I here? Ivy was going to take Dawson but when she told me she was going to Abby's show I couldn't help myself.

Sometimes I confuse myself with my own bipolar self...

But here, in her change room. I shouldn't be here, her hands are grabbing onto the edge of the makeup desk behind her as she looks up at me, her pretty hazel eyes shining in the dim lighting of the room.

"Ivy told you to say that?" she asks, her voice small and quiet as her cheeks turn a beautiful pink. No she did not, she told me to tell her that she did amazing on the runway and she wishes she could fuck her. But I was not going to say that.

So I said what I thought.

I hum lightly as I nod, my lips still brushing against her cheek and I feel her thighs rub together from how my legs touch hers. My fingers purposely touch her skin the slightest bit, brushing up and down slowly.

I want to fucking pull this robe off and devour her, and that's what I'm going to do.

"What do you think? Do you agree with what Ivy said?" she asks, speaking up a bit and my hands grab the bottom hem of her pale pink robe.

Feeling the corner of my lip tilt up, "I think everyone in that room agreed" I reply, my hands lightly pulling the silk up showing more of those slender legs I can't keep my eyes off of.

Her breath hitches "you're not answering my question..." she trails off, and I lean back to meet her eyes. "What do you think?" she asks, becoming bolder by the second and I raise an eyebrow.

I should turn and leave, right fucking now.

"Do you like it, Sebastian?" she asks, her hand comes to rest on my chest over my blazer and she looks me in the eyes, her lip running over her bottom lip slightly and my jaw clenches.