The Headmistress' office

The door shut. Josephine didn't look directly at the floor but also not in the Headmistress' face.

As the Lady said her name she looked up.

"Josephine Page, am I correct?"

She was a really elegant Lady with a lot of piose, and authority laid in her voice bot not making it sound mean in any way.

"Yes" was all Josephine got out

She didn't fear hear, but she surely was intimadet by her. That wasn't the intention of the Headmistress but that on its on was a reason for Josephine to be here.
The Lady almost wanted to add that she was a figure of respect and to address her in the correct way, yet she stopped herself as she saw how the little girl before her almost shivered when she only looked at her.

So she began to explain:

"You know what this institution is I assume" not waiting for her to answer and Josephine was all right with that,

"At first I was quite surprised when your mother requested to send you here, for it has been a while since a girl attended, and normally I would have declined but the points your mother brought up were quite good, so I agreed"

Josephine wasn't sure what she meant when she said it's been a while, but didn't lay much meaning into it -it doesn't mean I'm the only girl here right?- she thought to herself and quickly settled on an uncertain -no-.

The Headmistress began again

"It's lunch time in a few minutes, so you won't have time to change into something else but I guess this will do quiet nicely. About your suitcase it will be brought to your room by one of the housekeepers."

-My rooom- Josephine thought wasn't one room a lot in a manor with this many other people she heard on the corridors.

"Come on I'll intruduce you to the others" The Headmistress broke her train of thoughts as she moved towards her.

Josephine froze up again as the Headmistresses walked to the door behind her, opened it and said:

"The suitcase... leave it here and come on, they're all waiting."

She set down her suitcase and walked behind the Headmistress with the corridors laying empty and quiet before her.

As beautifully as the entrance hall with ivy growing around the windows, glowing in a rich green tone as the sun shined through them.

If she wouldn't be here it would have been such a beautiful summer day but now she felt dishearted not having the environment she knew around her.