Girl talk

authorial narrator

This time neither of them spoke a word.
Facing Lady Lianne but not looking into her eyes.

You could compare her gaze with Medusa's, only the effect was temporary.

Lady Lianne seemed to be focusing hard on the papers in front of her, only acknowledging them shortly.

"4 Pages on why punctuality is one of the most important qualities."

Leon scoffed slightly, even Josephine barely noticed.

"Leon, 5 for you, don't think I didn't hear you."

"Sorry Mis- ma'am"

Lady Lianne was furious,
"Out, now! Papers are due by the end of tomorrow! "

They stumbled out and shut the door closely, afraid that maybe she'll hunt them.

After the first shock was over Josephine pinched him in his arm lightly. "Did you want to die, calling her Miss, are you mental? "

Leon chuckled down at her, "Maybe I am"

Josephine shook her head as they kept walking.

Later in the evening after they returned to their room, Miss Helen came by earlier than expected.

"Josephine, Leon, you two can't attend dance lessons today as you have to write the papers...
I could help you a bit, if your struggling"

Leon almost expected it not to be allowed. Josephine was shocked, although more worried about Helen not going she wanted her to enjoy herself.

"No, no, no.. you'll go, watch over all the boys and have a splendid time with Henry."

Henry looked at Helen, placing his hand on the back of his head and scratching it, waiting for an answer with a nervous smirk on his face while still looking dashing.

Helen looked at him, and couldn't deny him.
Josephine took that as a clear yes to the lesson.

"I already have the perfect dress for you!"

She pulled Helen in her closet. Grabbing a few things and the dress and went over to the washroom to get Helen ready there. It was a little more private.

"So... do you like him?"

"He is nice I suppose, yet I don't think anything will come from it."
Helen was disappointed, secretly hoping she could have met Henry later in her life, to make this really work.

"I mean although it could only be for a short while, it's not that unfortunate that he looks that good"

Helen's head began to turn red, as she looked down and muttered "It is... "

"Maybe he'll even kiss you"

"Don't say such improper things later on they'll come true" Helen turned around and began scolding her.

"Would it be that bad"

"I mean yes, the thing on itself not, but what if word gets out and my parents or his find out, we would never see each other again, like ever"

The horror began to paint Helen's face and before it could reach her brain fully, Josephine began to blurt out:

"I think a superb match like you two will stand through all the hardships and parents one might face."
Josephine said, acting like she is a philosopher from roman times.

"Shut up, if someone hears or sees that you're enjoying yourself today, I don't think Lady Lianne will spare you again."

"Yeah, yeah, don't worry about me"
Josephine said as she pulled a strand of hair tighter making Helen wince a bit.

Infact she should worry about Josephine.