Getting caught

As they walk towards the door, it opens and someone steps in.

"Why are you two here!" Helen forced her voice to be as low as she could while still getting her frustration across.

Not waiting for an answer, she held the door open and called out to the others searching outside that she had found them.

It felt really bad that Helen was mad at them, she was always so nice and would turn a blind eye to some things they did. The other people didn't make them feel any better.

With lowered heads they they walked out, following Helen inside.

In the door stood Lady Lianne.
She looked at them demandingly.

Leon spoke up.

"We're sorry for being late. It was my fault, we forgot the time."

silence filled the air and supsence grew bigger on who it was to break it.

Helen wanted say something, but Lady Lianne didn't care. Most likely if Helen would talk she would get in trouble too.

"You two will come to my office after tea and you'll be informed on the consequences. You may leave."

Josephine was sad and mad at the same time for getting punished and getting punished for a beautiful time.

"That-" she began but Leon interrupted, "Yes ma'am", took Josephines hand and walked up the stairs to the entrance around Lady Lianne.

As they got around the corner, Josephine freed herself from his grip and stood still,making Leon turn around and look at her.

"That was totally unreasoned, we only missed, like what, 10 minutes of tea time and everyone freaks out! "

"Well things here are stricter as you might have noticed. "
Leon was a bit confused but knew how she felt, in the beginning he felt like this too.

"I'll go and see her now, I won't let us get punished for a beautiful time in such a horrible place."

Leon held her back at the waist and pushed her against the wall.

"No, you'll only get us more into trouble." Josephine had to admit he was probably right.

"... besides I'm glad you enjoyed my company so much as to call it beautiful"

A smirk formed on his face.

"Seriously... " Josephine scoffed at him breaking loose from between him and the wall, still mad at him for holding her back.

As she left through the door Leon still stood one arm leaning on the wall.

"It was beautiful.. "

Then he turned towards the dining hall, leaving the hall completely empty and silent after the door fell shut.