In search of the robe

Leon shoved her into the room, footstep got louder nearing the corner.

Josephine still stood there frozen overwhelmed with the situation.

She was almost happy that no teacher has caught them. When they where in the room she realised what picture the other boys where painting in their heads.

Josephine and Leon drenched from showering with her in his Bathrobe; it was noticeable because his robe was longer and almost swallowed her whole. Rushing inside together and pumping with adrenalin still with red faces.

Both of them git even reder faces, if that was even possible.

Josephine was the first to break the silence. She addressed the boys and added "Somebody stole my bathrobe, so I'm wearing Leon's"
No one answered just some glances and smirks.

She went into her closet and after a few seconds a hand held out the robe.

Now Leon began to realise what was going on and grabbed it earning a soft "Thank you" from inside the closet room only he could hear.

He moved to his bed and sat down, the other boys gathered around and waited on him to tell details.

"I saw her in the corridor, it was bad, someone had stolen her bathrobe out of the washroom" was all he told.

After that sentence he bit his lip as to help him avoid revealing the information the others were secretly waiting for.

He wanted to escape this situation he began to dress relatively sloppily to make way to search for who had taken her robe.

He fought his way through, Henry, Damian and Max who stood around him almost cornering him to tell more.

Before he went off, he turned around and questioned the rest if it was one of them.

Unisono they all disagreed. As he left the room they all agreed that Leon most likely had a crush on Josephine, that would be a reason not to disclose further information from the corridor.

Outside Leon glided down the door burying his face in his hands. His mind revising what he had seen - why does she have to look so- ravishing, beautiful, elegant, fragile, almost angelical-

He sat there a few minutes waiting for his thoughts to drift off and his breathing to calm down. 
He went to every room on the corridor and found it in the room with some 13/14 year old boys.

"Who did this? Leon looked Aro nd the room as the boys stood in front of him.

He was a lot taller than him.
At first no one spoke.
He repeated himself with a stern tone in his voice."Who. did. this."

Some of the boys quivered at his words, and one of them looked over to another boy, giving Leon a unwilling hint that it was him.
Leon stepped towards him towering over the one boy.
"Was it you? I must say it was somewhat funny, so it's alright to admit it." Leon lied to the little boy.

It seemed like he relaxed a bit, almost filling up with a little pride after he admitted to him that it was his idea.

Leon lowered his head and stared him directly in the eyes,"Next time there will be consequences, get the word around"
Leon was almost amused about the shock on the boys face, and if he didn't know that he would run straight to the teachers he would've liked to teach him a lesson.

At this thought Leon hold his breath for a moment, what was he thinking, violence, towards someone this young?

He turned around leaving the room.
He hung Josephines bathrobe on the outside of the door handle and took a stroll around the gardens to get all of the improper thoughts out of his head.