Inside

Josephine tried to struggle out of their grip.

On the inside she wanted to scream and cry at the same time but held back.

At last she got a weak "let go" out.

The boy on her left said "only if you promise to not run away anymore".

From the other side came a "Not that you could escape after all, but trying would be more of an inconvenience."

Josephine didn't answer just relaxed her muscles.

They took it as a form of surrender and let go.

She wanted to run out right now but it wasn't possible yet because the last boy still stood in front of the door.

The boy that carried her in, introduced himself as Leon, the ones who got a grip of her as she wanted to run away where Maximilian and Henry.
The one blocking the door was introduced to her as Damian.

Leon looked at her for a short while, until she turned to face him.

Her gaze was sad, before, Leon thought she just made a fuss to get attention but now he felt that her emotions were genuine. -She is quite pretty, if only I could cheer her up. She would be even prettier with a smile on her face- He thought to himself.

Next thing he knows, he moves closer to her and like a magnet his hand reached up to her face and he wiped a tear trying to roll down away on her soft and warm cheek.

She look at him, - Why is he doing that?- she moves his hand away and turns away wiping over her face again, she didn't even notice that her eyes were tearing up again.

"Do you want us to show you around?" Leon asked.

Josephine nodded her head.

"To your right there is a bunkbed, the top and the bottom ones are only for you so you can choose freely, no one will sleep in the other one." Leon explained

She gave him no reaction, so he moved on:"The walk in closet right to the door is for you to change and store your belongings, across from our Room are two doors, the left one is the men's washroom and to the right the women's"

Now Josephine turned to him and asked, "Could we take a look, or else I'll walk into the wrong one".

Maximilian began to grant her her wish but Leon crossed her plan and said "later you can takke a look before dinner" he rolled his eyes at Max for why he was so stupid as to fall for such a simple excuse to run away.

Josephine was upset again, but also slightly amused at how Maximilian almost fell for such a easy trick.
She remembered her suitcase and asked for it.

They told her it probably would be in her closet and yes there it was. Besides a lot of other clothes that didn't belong to her.

She inspected them and they were all beautiful and some of them, no most of them, looked really expensive.

Someone knocked at the closet door and called her name, she opened and Henry asked if everything was okay.

She didn't want to ask a boy about her clothes, especially the ones no one could see, but she wanted to know if she was allowed to wear all of this.

"The clothes in here... are they all for me to wear?" she didn't even look him in the eyes and her face began to go red.

"Yes, they were brought here recently and we should bring them in for the new girl to arrive, you are the only one so I'm pretty sure." Henry answered

Now her face was red like a rose and she remembered the undergarments in the drawer she never had seen before in her life."Thank.. you" Was what she said as she closed the door hastily and stood there frozen and embarrassed to the moon.

Of course the boys didn't bring in all of the clothes.

Henry looked back at the others who all listened in and shrugged with his shoulders as he sat back down.