Confrontation

It was enough for her to be expected to socialize with so many boys and probably talk to them and make it seem as it she wasn't horrified of people.

But making her live in one room with them, no, she wasn't having it.

Everything in her body wanted to run away. This place was horrible!

Everything was so overwhelming, she felt so drained nothing could get to her anymore.
Everything just bounced off of her, every word she heard got to her ears but refused to enter her head.

She wasn't going to listen to no one. Not today, it was enough for her.

They sat her down as they weren't sure if she could stand on her own again, she looked completely pale.

The Headmistress wasn't going to make another exception, everything had been prepared months ago and it was as safe as possible.

As the Headmistress steped into their circle, Josephine lifted her head and stared right into her eyes and said with a certainty that even she was surprised by: "I'm going to leave"

Helen looked at her warningly, shaking her head in mikro movements. It was a bad, no stupid idea to talk back in such a manner to the Headmistress and right now no one was in the position to excuse her.

It wasn't that the Headmistress was going to be violent but she wanted things to go her way.

Josephine was here to become more social but not to become rude oder even a rebell.

As harsh as it might seem she knew that her confidence was just a facade and behind that just a scared little girl that didn't want to make the effort of overcoming her social awkwardness.

"Take her to your room and don't let her go outside of the manor until I've talked to her before night rest. I have business to attend to. "

With that the Headmistress left the hall leaving a scared Helen, a disappointed Josephine and three confused boys.

The only one that wasn't confused held out his hand to Josephine demanding her to take it.