Inviting Helen

Josephines POV

Both of us had to sit seperate from the others at the end of the hall. The glaring eyes of our teacher on us at all times.

If we did a thing such as whisper we would be send directly to the Headmistress' office.

Somehow Leon let the others know what we where doing. After Tea time they came over to us and talked to Leon  about what happened.

He got all shy before he came out with the truth.

"I was showing her around the gardens. Then Miss Helen found us.. "
He bit his lip slightly and looked at me shortly.

Oh my, everyone was giving everyone a look. I wanted to cover up how I felt through posture, but I'm afraid it came off as flustered as I was at his expression.

I didn't see it in this light, but in hindsight it somewhat was romantic, sitting on the swing, strolling around the gardens.

I had no time to let my mind drift off as Leon and I where called away by Helen.

Henry, surprisingly, was the one moving towards Helen.

"Miss Helen, I was wondering if you'd like to accompany me to the dance lesson this evening? Of course, only if you won't get in trouble."

Henry didn't waste time. Helen was obviously startled. She kept staring at Henry, who was only a few centimeters taller than Helen, directly in the eyes.

She held eye contact as she told him yes.

Henry took her hand, brought his lips to her hand laying in his and put a light kiss on it.  "I shall wait at your door. " Then he released her hand which fell down.
I was worried she'd follow her hand so I headed towards her and hooked my arm into hers as to keep her on her feet.

As we three walked to the office, Leon walked a bit behind to give us privacy.

One look at her and you could tell, she had practically already fallen in love with him.

A few encouraging words and a discussion what to wear later she left us alone with Lady Lianne.

A/N

... and we'll be back after a short break...