Good morning

He brought her back to their room and put her in her bed with the blankets from the common room still wrapped around. He put her normal blanket on top as to not blow her cover to the others.

Miss Helen opened the door and announced the time.
"It's half past 7, today you'll have dance etiquette."

Groans from different parts of the room were heard as Miss Helen opened the curtains and windows to let in the new day.

"Josephine, Josephine... oh my, I feel sorry but you have to get up now, come on." Miss Helen sat on the edge of the bed.

As Josephine sat up Helen asked "Should we pick out what dress you'll wear? I can do your hair too if you want to."

Josephines eyes eher full of sleep, last night was a ride. - How did I end up in my bed, wasn't I in the common room?-

She looked around the room searching for Leon, as she saw him she figured what happened and diverted her attention back to Helen.

They got up and got to her closet. As Miss Helen was so consumed and excited about the dresses, Josephine first noticed how young Helen was, only a few years older than her, maybe ninteen at most.

Josephine looked at Helen's figure, assuming they were around the same size and height in clothes.

"Do you also want to wear one? " Josephine asked.

Helen turned to her and her excitement was gone"I didn't want to intrude, I'm sorry they are your dresses." she was a bit ashamed of how swept away she was.

"No I meant what I said, would you like to wear one of mine? "

"I don't think I'm allowed to."

Josephine assumed because she was working here she wasn't allowed.

"What do you do when all have dance classes? "

"I supervise that no one misbehaved or disobeys the rules of the Lady. "

"Would you like to dance? "

"Of course, but.. " Helen couldn't finish her sentence.

Josephine practically ran to the Headmistress' office and knocking.
Helen was out of breath and wanted to talk her out of it but there Josephine was already opening the door after hearing a : come in from Lady Lianne.

"I'm sorry for the interruption Lady Lianne" Josephine put on her best manners to get this through.

"You are excused, what is your reason to come here? "

"I wanted to ask you if Miss Helen could take part in the dancing lessons. " Josephine started to leave the confidence after standing in that office again.

"Why should she? "
Miss Helen looked sadder, she wasn't sure if she'd get punished for this even if she'd be allowed but not taking part and punishment would be even more bad.

"I don't want to be the only girl, I'm especially uncomfortable with dancing and then Miss Helen can have a better look around if someone is disobeying the Rules when she is moving along."

Lady Lianne was contemplating, but then dismissed them with a short approval.

Outside the door they both looked happy and Josephine didn't feel as lonely as before, sh had also forgiven Helen for leaving her alone as she knew how scary Lady Lianne could be, and maybe they could become friends.

They ran back into their room walking in on the boys changing, some in underwear and most of them without a shirt.

They both squeeled and covered they're eyes as they went to pick out their dresses.

Josephine wore a white dress with lace over it embroideries with flowers all over, white kittenheels as dancing shoes, and a matching set of jewelry.

Miss Helen picked out a pleated dress enhancing her nice figure

Miss Helen picked out a pleated dress enhancing her nice figure. A pair of toned down red dancing shoes matching the colour of the dress.

Josephine picked up her bag with all her toiletries and they hushed out unnoticed to the washroom

As they did each others hair, Miss Helen had a bit longer than shoulder length hair, Helen sked Josephine to just call her Helen.

As they where done, Helen had hairpins in her hair and slight waves, Josephine a bow with beautiful curls.

Only ten minutes before it began. They had to hurry, get the boys and walk to the ballroom next to the dining hall.

They walked into the room a few seconds later.