Convincing

She tried to get up but Leon was already above her grabbing her wrist and pulling her into his direction.

She wanted to pull her hand away from him but he was stronger than her, so the only thing she achieved was her body moving closer to his, because her hand wouldn't move.

They stood up and she wanted to run away again.

Leon was fed up with her behavior.
"You want to get away so bad, but come to think about it you act like you belong here"

Josephine filled with rage, if there was one thing she didn't want at all, it was belong here, "I've never meant trouble only when I was forced to go here my life began to be horrible, and you're one of the four main reasons"

"Come on now, I don't have time for your little outbursts. We need to get back before someone notices" Leon was already towing her back into the direction of the manor as the other boys finally catches up.

"What did you do to her" Henry asked looking dazzled at the state of her dress and face.

"She tripped" Leon mumbled

"And what about her face?" that was Maximilian asking

Josephine tilted her head so Leon couldn't see her face.

She expected him to pull her around as they previously did, but he gently squeezed her hand and asked if she was hurt.

She glanced at him with a face glazed by silent tears.

"Not even a sratch" was all he got out after the shock of seeing her in this state. He didn't even notice she began to cry.

The walk to the manor was silent and as they sneaked back into their Room, Josephine held Leon back and asked him : "I just want to go back, why won't you let me?"

He thought about it for a moment but couldn't find an answer. Therefor said :"You should wear another dress or do you want to be punished for running away by Lady Lianne? "

Josephine looked at him questioningly and he explained that it was the name of the Headmistress.

Tearing up again, she walked into her closet, leaving Leon  just standing out there for a minute, questioning why he wanted to go after her and talk to her.

Inside she slid down the back of the door and tears began to fall out of her eyes onto her dress.

She would never get out of here, and she didn't know if trying again was even worth it. For the next few days she would try to act normal and make as little conversation with others, maybe not even interacting.
As she looked up, she saw herself in the mirror that was hung on the other side of the door.

She was alone, and the mirror underlined that even more. A soft whimper escaped her.

That was enough for Leon to ask if everything was OK?

-How could he hear that, was he waiting outside?-

She stood up and opened the door finding a worried Leon leaning at the next wall to the door.

He noticed she opened it up and got up to talk to her but she closed it right in front of his face.