Roommates

Her courage left with that act of rebellion and she silently, placed her hand in the boys.

She almost flinched as he closed the grip on her hand, not that it hurt, it was just strange.

All the way to their Room she was confused as to why holding his hand was so.. new.

-It isn't because of him but when was the last time someone held my hand? It's just so insignificant, no one remembers something like that, right? -
Josephine thought to herself.

Actually it had been years since someone held her hand, no one in her family was overly affectionate like that.

She didn't wanted to admit it because she didn't know that boy, but she liked it, it felt so intimate, she was embarrassed about it.

Through her confusion about earlier, the fact that she had to live in one room with them.

As they stood in front of a door and Helen opened it, no one moved.

Helen thought the confusion was about who should go in first and that Josephine was so unaware of things as: "Lady's first.", she said it out loud.

Still, nothing.

"Josephine, please don't make a bigger fuss about it. You won't like the consequences, so please, go in."

With that Helen only achieved that Josephine was now not looking her in the eyes anymore.

"Should we call for Lady Lianne?" (It was the Headmistress' Surname) a boy asked, directed to Helen.

"No, this is the last chance.. " Helen began "or else the boys will take you inside"

Helen really didn't wanted to do this but it was for Josephines own good.

If Lady Lianne would have heard one more thing about her making a fuss, she would face punishment by her, and not only from Miss Helen.

With the words:"your making this only harder on yourself" Helen signed with her head for the boys standing behind Josephine to get her in their Room as she didn't move.

One of them tried to take her hand but, Josephine pulled away making him grab her wrist ungently.

"ow" Josephine glared at him as she freed her wrist and rubbed the pain of.

"Gently of course, don't hurt her! " Helen said as she turned away.
It was hard for her leaving Josephine alone, but she knew they wouldn't hurt her.

Josephine couldn't believe that Miss Helen would do something like that, just leave her with a bunch of boys.

Suddenly someone placed two hands on her shoulders and said next to her ear "Come on, don't make it even harder"

Startled she looked at where the voice came from and found herself almost nose to nose with the boy who reached out for her hand earlier.

-The audacity- she looked back to the front and didn't move at all.

-Did they seriously think just because they're somewhat pretty she would go in-
It was clear to her that they tried to charm her, she was flustered but on the outside she made it seem as if it didn't affect her at all.

As soon as Miss Helen was out of sight in the corridors, the boy that stood behind her layed his hand around her waist.
Josephine tried to move it away but he wasn't finished yet.

He lifted her up with his other arm.

Josephine switched her attention to the hand under her knees, for else she would fall down head first.

His grip was tight but it didn't hurt her.

As they stood in the middle of the room, he gently let her down.

She didn't look around, she run to the door bumping into two boys who held her from leaving and the fourth closing the door right in front of her eyes.

She was stuck.

A/N

I hope you like it this far, this is my first time writing a story and I'm kind of unsure of how I'm doing and if it's enjoyable.
I'd love some feedback :)