Tea time

Her plan unfolded splendidly after a few more people were in the hall, no one really looked at her, Damian wasn't that big on conversation too so she enjoyed the bit of silence.

When everyone was seated an old women stepped onto the podium and welcomed everyone.

Damian leaned over and whispered that it was the Lady who would teach them table manners and that she can be quite moody and therefor really strict sometimes.

She mouthed a thank you as she didn't want to raise her attention to them speaking.

Right now the Lady in the front was rambling on how this generation has no manners and she wouldn't wonder if next year she had to explain what forks are for.

Josephine had time to actually look at the boys she was in a Room with.
Equally excited and annoyed she saw that they weren't completely unfortunate looking, that explaining they're behavior.

As she looked at each of them, she thought no one had catched her, as she got to the last one, Leon he was looking straight at her, they looked at each other for a moment and then both directed tgeir attention to the front.

Class began.

One on each table has to serve the others their tea. There was a order in which this would happen but the lovely lady interrupted it for Josephine and she had to do it.

A glimpse of content was seen on the lady's face as she chose her to do it.

Josephine hoped for the lady's and her  sake, that she only did that because she was new and not because she was a girl.

Hopefully the Lady wasn't stuck in old role thinking and wouldn't be that harsh on her.

Josephine stood up and made her way to the tea pot. Now everyone was looking at her.
She felt a little embarrassed and was afraid to make mistakes with all those eyes watching her.

She began at Damian's side opposite to her seat, and moved to the end of the first and the beginning of the second table, walked around and started again.

When she came to Leon who was sitting next to her she was already a bit more relaxed.

Someone had made a mistake and another boy slapped him.

At the sound of the slap Josephine looked over and lost balance in her movement of confusion and spilled some tea on Leon's white shirt.

Earl Grey, clearly visible.

As she realised it was too late the lady had already stopped the fight with a intense glare and some harsh words and discovered her clumsyness.

"Set down that tea pot"

Josephine handed him a handkerchief but from the podium came a stern

"You two go and wash that out, now, or it will stain, you are excused"

Leon stood up, grabbing her hand "Thank you" he said then an elbow poked Josephine and confused she looked at him and at the same time said "Thank you.. "

He walked out with her and kept holding her hand.
As they were out of the hall she freed her hand and walked onwards on her own.

"Where are we going?" Josephine muttered.

"washing my shirt" Leon answered

"And why do I have to come? " Josephine asked as they walked in, Leon already unbuttoning the shirt.

He turned around as he took it of and held it for Josephine to take it.
"You're going to wash it"

She was a bit startled and didn't answer fast, she was caught up by the sight, these undershirts really do make people look great.

"Come on we don't have the whole day" Leon told her looking at his buttons.

"Where?" Josephine asked a bit in shock about her thoughts.

"Uhh, actually I think your washroom would be best, there won't be other boys using it" He said with a little glow on his cheeks.

"How do I do this exactly? " She asked as they left their room

Leon was visibly surprised, "I could show you, only if you allow me in that is. "