Consequences

As everyone was leaving, Leon and Josephine were both left in their room.

Leon sat at the edge of his bed, looking at Josephine as she walked back to her bed.

She stood directly in front of him. It surprised him.

He looked up at her as she was looking down at him. For a few seconds they just looked at each other.

Leon stood up, not breaking eye contact, they were really close and now it was Josephine that was looking up.

"I, um, I don't have any paper, do you?"

"Yes I have some in my suitcase under my bed..."

He bend down but on his way there his eyes got glued to her lips.

He swiftly apologised and she took a step back, face laced with blush.

He got out some paper and pens.

Then stood infront of her like before.

Josephine turned half around and told him she'd get dressed more comfortably, as they would take a long time for this.

She got in her closetroom and left him standing there.

He held the paper for a bit when he realised he could change out of his day wear too.

He took of his clothes. Put on pyjama pants and took a jumper out. As he slid it over his head he turned around as to grab the supplies from the desk and wait for Josephine.

But she was already done and stood at the corner of the room, enjoying the view, which got more enticing by the second.

As the jumper dropped on his shoulders and covered his chest and stomach he became aware of her.

"Should I wear something else?"

"Oh- no, my apologies I was just coming out too, I didn't mean to... look."
Josephine tried her best at staying calm and lying. It's nothing she hadn't seen before.
Everytime she saw him she was reminded of him only in a towel and standing close to her.

" Lest go to the common room. "
Leon liked how flustered she was about all of this. He felt her gaze on him for more than just a few seconds like she implied and he enjoyed that she liked what she saw.

They sat down on a warm and comfortable couch, the dimm lights, the far away Musik and the rain against the windows created an atmosphere that made it feel like a fairy tale book.

Josephine sat down after Leon, a bit further away.
They started writing. Josephine was almost ready when she realised Leon had only written two pages.

"Oh my, what's taking you so long?"

"It's hard to write about something that's not interesting."

"Whats interesting about this is not to get more punishment. Let me see what you've already written."

After she was done reading she grabbed a pen and began to write the rest for him.

Leon watched her closely, not what she wrote. He studied her face and every outline, her eyes and how they shimmered in the light.

As she was done she handed it to him.

"Now you just have to copy... "

She looked right into his eyes, fixed on hers.

Josephine looked down at the paper again. He moved her chin gently up with his index finger and thumb.

"Thank you, Josephine "

He smiled at her so bright she could only smile back at him.
He didn't hold this up for too long, he didn't want her to get uncomfortable.

"I'll get to copying now, will you stay with me?"

That he didn't look at her anymore invited her to watch him, so she studied his face like it was art.

" If you want me to I'll stay for a bit"

Josephine grabbed a pillow and hugged it, her knees pulled to her chest glimpsing over them.

She watched Leon write a bit before sleep got the best of her.

As Leon was done he wanted to say her name to go back to the room. He held his breath when he saw her sleep.

He leaned back on the couch so he could watch her.

After minutes of studying her face his hand moved towards her glowing skin. His fingers brushed against it and stopped. He held still, waiting for if she would wake up.

She took a deep breath and layed her head into his hand.

Her eyes were still closed, he was sure she was asleep.
-If I move my Hand now, she will definitely wake up-

So he sat there with his hand on her cheek until he fell asleep too.

He woke up to the big clock on the wall beating nine.

Josephine rested on his chest and his hand on her waist.

He took it away like it was a snake, shocked over his own hand. It was so abrupt She woke up from it.

"Come on, the others will be back any second now. "

The sleep drunken Josephine got dragged out, back to their room.

Only seconds later the others were in too.
They both stood awkwardly in the middle of the room both tense now from the adrenalin rush of maybe getting caught. Some more, Leon, some less, Josephine.

"Evening,... have we interrupted something?"
Henry jokingly said to Leon, who just shot a glare across the room as an answer.

"Sorry, wasn't meant to offend."

The rest of the boys spilled in and started to almost carelessly taking off their clothes as Josephine hid under her blanked to shield herself from all the half naked boys.

" Ey, don't be so careless and go around the corner" Leon spoke for her.

She mouthed a "Tank you" at him before taking a book out and starting to read before she fell asleep again.