Encounter on the corridor

The last song ended and he twirled her a last time to finish smoothly.

She looked at him with passion burning in her eyes. It was the loveliest time she has had in maybe months.

She adored him in this moment to make her feel this secure. Having fun was so liberating.

She prayed that the dance lessons didn't end soon. Even if it meant she would have to stay here.

The lesson moved on and only ended as it was time to have lunch. They didn't change out of their clothes, they were too hungry to care about being sweaty.

This time Josephine digged in, not too much of course and not like a cannibal. She was going to be a lady afterall.

The boys and Helen were worried she would stop eating as a protest to get to leave. She seemed a lot healthier after dancing.

After lunch Helen took the dresses with her to wash them.

"Can I shower at all times? " Josephine was still used to ask, all her life she had lived with many sisters. Their House wass big, almost too a manor.

"Of course, there are no other girls and there's an employee washroom. It's all yours at all times."

"Also at night? "

"We'll it's not really allowed to be out in the late evening hours so I would say 'till 9 pm would be still fine"
Helen was somewhat confused why she wanted to shower so late at night.

Josephine was glad Helen didn't get any wrong ideas. - She was so innocent.-

Josephine went to the washroom. She hung her bathrobe on the hooks next to the door and went on to shower.

As she was done she stepped out to grab her Robe, but her hand grabbed air.
She brushed over her face getting the water off to open her eyes.

It was gone.

-Who? How will I get out here? Am I going to be stuck in here till tomorrow. I can't walk out there wearing nothing.-

After a few minutes contemplaiting she tried to find big towels but they were all too short, barely covering anything.

-If I don't hurry I'll miss tea time. How hard will I be punished for tardiness? I can't risk anything or I'll have to stay even longer.-

At the last thought she grabbed a towel, although too short, and wrapped it around herself.

-On three-
She prepared herself mentally to run to her room as fast as she could.

She peaked her head out. No one.

She breathed again, ran on three and promptly ran out to the corridor
...
and into Leon.

"Woah, why the hurry? "

Josephine didn't answer. Frozen in shock she stood there and looked at his bare chest.

-If I don't look at him or react he'll let me go, right? -
She realised what she was looking at, as water drops began to drip down his chest.

She followed them up over his neck leading to a sharp jaw to his lips that seemed to her like sculpted by an angel.
His eyes glowed like honey and his wet hair fell in waves into his beautiful face. He looked directly at her.

She wanted to look in his eyes longer, wanted to get lost in them and never find a way out.

He didn't brake the contact. He was equally lost in her beauty. Her eyes reminded him of green grass bending to the beat of the wind. Little freckles complemented them, like stars forming a picture on her skin. The locks on her face flowing down like silk to her shoulders.
That's when he realised she wasn't wearing much.

He grabbed her on the sides of her arms taking a step back to ensure that he wasn't imagining what he saw.

He wasn't, she was barely covered.
Both of them blushed and looked to the side.

He quickly took off his robe he was loosely wearing and draped it over her shoulders still not looking at her but looking to his left and right to ensure no one else saw her this vulnerable.

He was glad she had run into him. -What could've happened if someone else had seen her like that. How foolish!-