Chapter 22~ Backup

Not edited- wassup mfs

So my arm doesn't rlly hurt from the booster so that's good, like I was wondering when covid ends and people see me talking about the booster shot like five years later when they read this book they finna think i crazy-

Chile-I say that too much. Chile, here is a chapter. make sure to vote n comment, when this gets to 1.6K+ comments and 893 votes greedy mamma will post again <3

6K+ comments and 893 votes greedy mamma will post again <3

Abby Madden

"What the fuck do you mean?" I grit glaring at Nico, he's driving us to some 'safe' place and he just told me someone is trying to kill us all, obviously I could tell by the people shooting up the house. But what no one told me is that people got to Akira.

Dominico left to go get her, but no one knows if she's okay. They don't know who attacked us they tell us, but for fucks sake Nico doesn't bother lying so he said 'we know who did it but I won't tell you'.

Ivy fell asleep, her head is on my shoulder and her hand still holds mine.

"Whoever attacked us knows Akira is something to you, you are something to my idiotic cousin and it you're upset he's going to go killing people" Nico swerved in front of a car when the one in front of us was going too slow as he explains everything calmly.

"Your cousin doesn't care about me" I snap, he fucking hates me. He wanted to touch me to get me out of his system and he did just that, and because some putas think I mean something to Sebastian they've gotten Akira involved.

She does not deserve this.

She probably threatened to sue them, dumb whore doesn't think before she talks. She just...talks

"Stop panicking Madden, she'll be fine," he sighs, his blue eyes that remind me too much of his cousin look at me through the mirror "I think"

"Nicolas Morales!" I exclaim, he smirks as Ivy shoots up from her nap.

Her eyebrows furrow as she looks out the window, we've been driving for a good 2 hours. "Why're you two bickering?" A sleepy Ivy questions.

Nicos smirk grows, "she's bothering me" he pouts like a child and I glare at him, Ivy rolls her eyes as she grabs my arm wrapping her arms around it and nuzzles her face into my neck.

"I'm so sleepy" she yawns and I raise an eyebrow, for the first time she's sleepy. And that too without Ares.

"Go to sleep" I whisper, kissing her forehead and she hums.

My eyes go back to Nico, and through the rear view mirror I see him keep looking behind us as he speeds up the car a bit.

My eyebrows furrow and I turn my neck to look behind us, only to see the road clear with 4 black cars following us and I hold in my groan.