Rosé | sleeping

Rosé woke up with a heavy weight on her chest. She looked down and saw your lovely face squished against her body. She silently cooed. Rosé wanted to get up and make you guys breakfast, but she couldn't as you started hugging her tightly.

Most mornings were like this. She would wake up before you and you would be wrapped around her like a snake. She normally would wait for you to wake up, but she really wanted to surprise you with breakfast in bed. So, she carefully carried you off of her and got up to get ready.

Rosé wasn't the best cook so she decided to make a simple avocado on toast. While she was making it, she was listening to Taylor Swift, swaying her hips side to side and doing a little dancy dance, she didn't notice you walking down the stairs in a clumsy manner.

Still in a sleepy daze, you squint your eyes at the bright sunlight and the girl who was dancing in front of you.

"Good morning, love." you said. You walked up to her and back hugged her, hoping to get some of her scent to wake you up. She jumped in surprise.

"Hey, baby. How did you sleep?" she said.

"You left me all cold this morning." you pouted.

"I'm sorry my love, I got up early to surprise you with breakfast in bed. But, I guess you woke up before I got finished." she said.

You helped her make the remaining avocado toast. When you guys finished, you brought the food into the living room and watched a movie. As you were eating, you instinctively curled up beside Rosé causing her to wrap her arm around you. You felt a little clingy to her so you decided to sit in her lap while enjoying your toast.

You seemed to get in the way of her eating her toast so she joked, "Baby I love you but this right now, the love of my life is this toast, so please let me eat in peace." She set you down beside her and continued enjoying her breakfast.

You pouted, "Yah! Park Chaeyoung, don't you dare say that to me!" You threw a pillow at her which made her drop her toast on the floor.

"Oh, baby you just started a war!!" she yelled, smiling at you.

She chased you around the house for a good 10 minutes, attempting to tickle the life out of you. Being the out of shape person you are, you ran out of breath and collapsed onto the couch.

You held your hands up in surrender. "Okay, okay. You win"

"That's what I thought," she said cockily.

She cuddled beside you and looked at you as if you were the most beautiful thing in the world. (besides food of course) JOKING

"Baby, you know that you're the one for me. You're the love of my life and nothing, not even food, can replace you," she said.

I interrupted her sweet little speech. "So you're comparing me with food?" I raised my eyebrow.

She laughed, "No baby, my love for you is way greater than my love for food."

I rolled my eyes. We spent the rest of the day cuddling and binging on our favorite shows.

Word Count: 548