bp | graduation

please drop some requests!!!!  thank you :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were finally finished with your years of high school. You are a senior and it has been a fantastic school year. You met the loves of your life and you couldn't be more thankful. Blackpink, also known as the four most popular fashion designers in Korea, has stolen your heart. Ever since the beginning of senior year, you've been a little down. You didn't want to leave school because it meant that you would have to leave your friends as well. And although you'll see each other in college,  you couldn't spend that much time together anymore.

It all started when you applied as an intern in the Blackpink Corporation. Their organization was huge. When you first stepped in, there were people everywhere. They were bustling about, trying to find new fabrics and jewels to impress their bosses. Outside the building, there were numerous paparazzis trying to snap a picture of the rare moments Blackpink would actually show their faces. Anyways, to quickly sum up this love story, you were assigned to be Blackpink's assistant. You did simple tasks such as getting them coffee or filing their paperwork. It wasn't too difficult, but since you were always on top of things you caught their attention. A lot of assistants would come and go as they couldn't take the heat and stress of the job. Blackpink came off as intimidating  and they couldn't handle it. But you, on the other hand, have dealt with worse bosses than Blackpink so to you it seemed pretty lightweight. 

Now it was the end of your senior year and you couldn't have gone through it without your amazing angels and your friends, of course. To get ready for graduation, your school wanted your grade to pick up your cap and gowns a week before the actual ceremony. Your district was a bit more lenient than others. They allowed you to lightly decorate your gowns and being the girlfriend of four fashion designers, your gown stood out from the crowd. Each of your girlfriends added a little touch of themselves onto your gown; a symbol of their love for you. 

You were sitting in the waiting room with your friends when you saw your lovers walking up to you. 

"Guys! You can't be back here right now. You're supposed to be waiting in the audience until the ceremony starts." you didn't want them to get in trouble.

"I know, babe. We'll make this quick." Lisa said.

"We just wanted to tell you that we're so proud of you. You went through a lot this year, but you made it to the end." Rosie was always the best at comforting and reassuring you during nerve wracking moments.

"I know that I should give you these after the graduation but here, some flowers for our beautiful girl." Jennie handed you a bouquet of your favorite flowers. You took them gratefully and hugged them, each girl demanding a kiss.

Jisoo then said, "Okay, baby. We'll get going now. When your name gets called we'll make sure to cheer as loud as we can." 

You smiled, starting to tear up a little. You were a very sentimental person and the fact that they could come and support you made you feel so appreciative.

"Thank you guys. I love you, see you out there." You waved them goodbye and listened to your teachers give directions.

After all the senior speeches and diplomas, graduation was over. You took a bunch of pictures with your friends and said goodbye to all of them. Your girlfriends were admiring you from a distance, wanting to give you a little space to say farewell. They truly were proud of you. You worked hard for your diploma.

Jennie had an idea to surprise you with a homemade dinner at home. The rest of the girls decorated the house while she cooked. 

As you guys were driving home, you expressed your appreciation and love for them. Blackpink was nervous about the surprise, so they were acting a little strange. You caught on when Lisa wasn't as loud as she normally was. It was her job to stall you for a little while the rest of the girls go inside. But, that didn't happen because once you got to the front of your house, you dashed out of the car and opened the front door.

Jisoo yelled, "Baby, wait! Don't go in yet!"

"Why?" you questioned.

Jisoo struggled to come up with a response. "B-because..."

"Because there was a huge spider in the living room and we didn't have time to kill it." Rosé responded. She knew that spiders were your biggest fear.

You didn't believe it for one second. You opened the front door and gasped in surprise. There were banners that had your guy's pictures on it. The different anniversaries you held together. Dinner was still hot on the stove. You turned around and faced them.

"When did you guys prepare this? I love it!" you started to cry. Blackpink instinctively rushed to your side.

"Love, don't cry." Rosé said, hugging you. She kissed your forehead and whispered loving words in your ear.

"Let's go eat, calm you down a little yea?" Lisa suggested. You nodded and walked inside. The food was perfect. Your girls were perfect. The night was perfect. Everything was perfect.

Word Count: 888