jisoo | drunk days

tw: mentions alcohol and non-consensual drinking

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone knew that Kim Jisoo didn't talk about her feelings a lot. Whatever she felt inside stayed inside, and what she had inside was a ton of love for a certain someone. Y/n. Need she say more? You were a literal angel. You were caring, kind, and gentle. You screamed 'healthy  relationship.' You were able to get Jisoo whipped. The girls always teased Jisoo for it because she would go out of her way to do stuff for you, but being the child that you are, you were oblivious to everything. Like everything. Once, you walked into a pole because you were admiring a dog from afar. 

Anyways, Jisoo was supposed to pick you up tonight from a party. You were graduating high school and the senior class was spending their grad night at a jock's house. He was throwing a huge party. You were a little nervous because you know there's going to be alcohol and drugs. You were terrified of breaking rules, but as long as you don't participate, it should be fine.

You and your friend group walked through the front door. Immediately, they went dancing on the dance floor, leaving the only introvert in the group alone. 

"Yea, thanks a lot guys. I definitely know how to talk to people." you mumbled to yourself. You debated whether or not you should call Jisoo to come. She was only a year older, so it wouldn't be too awkward if she was here. Plus, this party is fair game. Anyone can come.

You called her and she picked up right away.

"Hey, Y/n. Are you already leaving? I can come now if you'd like." Jisoo said.

You smiled. "Actually, no. I feel a little uncomfortable and I was wondering if you'd like to come?" your voice trailed off at the end. You hated asking people for favors, even if you're close with them.

"Of course, sweetheart. I'll be there in a few." And with that, she hung up.

Okay, so the night won't go terribly. You tried to stay optimistic as you looked around for a drink. You reached the counter and found that there was no water, only alcohol.

"Hey, gorgeous, looking for a drink?" 

You turned around to be met with a smirking guy. You knew of him. His name was Jackson. He was the quarterback on the football team. 

Your heart pounded. You could smell the liquor, it reeked. "No, I'm actually okay. I was just about to leave anyway." You tried to get out of the kitchen, but he blocked your way.

"Come on, doll. Just one drink and then maybe after, we can have some fun together. I can get some friends to join in if you're into that." He was still smirking. When was Jisoo going to get here?!!!!

"No really I'm fine. If you could just let me through that would be great." you attempted to walk past him again, but this time he got more aggressive.

"Who do you think you are? Saying no to me??!!!" He pushed you back until you stumbled against the counter. He grabbed your neck until you were forced to open your mouth to breathe. He grabbed a bottle of liquor and poured it down your throat. Your eyes watered at the burning alcohol. You've never drunk straight up liquor before, not even light wine. He released you and you doubled over, choking. You don't know what he gave you, but you were immediately losing your balance. You couldn't think straight. You felt a hand around your waist, leading you up the stairs. You tried to push back, but Jackson was stronger.

"L-let me go, you pervert! Someone help, please!!!" you screamed, but the music masked your cries for help.

Then, you heard Jackson yell. "What the hell!!!" Your blurry vision could make out a silhouette. You'd recognize that figure anywhere. Jisoo was here.

"DON'T YOU DARE PUT YOUR HANDS ON HER. WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER???!!!!!" Jisoo landed repeated punches on his face until he was whimpering on the floor, begging her to stop. You took baby steps towards her until you reached her.

"Jisoo, please stop." you sounded so soft. She immediately turned her attention to you, holding you so you don't fall. 

"Come on, let's get you home." When you reached her house, she carried you in, bridal style. You felt safe in her arms.

She got you some water, "Here drink some water, it'll help sober you up."

"Jisoo, I love you so much. Thank you." you said, as you gulped some water down.

"I love you too, baby. Why don't you sleep over tonight, so I can watch you?" 

"I'd love that and when I said I loved you, I didn't mean as a friend." You couldn't hold your feelings in any longer. "Tonight confirmed how much of a good person you are. You'll always be there for me. Please say you like me back."

Jisoo laughed. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. "Baby, I loved you since I met you. You're adorable and I don't want to see anything bad happen to you." She lifted you off the couch and gave you a hug. "Please be more careful. I'll go everywhere with you if it means you're safe." She pecked your forehead.

You drunkily smiled, "OoooOOOOOooh, you love meeeeeee." 

"Okay, thats your cue to go to sleep. Up to bed you go." She laughed as you wiggled your butt on the way to the bedroom.

You immediately knocked out. She admired you as you slept. Tomorrow, she will officially ask you to be her girlfriend. You have broke Kim Jisoo.

word count: 945