Jennie | mandu

Jennie, the human mandu, was yours to keep forever. She was your girl and you wouldn't want it any other way. When you first met her, her chubby cheeks caught your attention. When she smiled, her cheeks would puff out and her eyes would crinkle up. It was the cutest sight ever. 

Now that you were dating, you would always poke and squish her mandu cheeks. You guys were just lounging on the couch, Jennie curling up beside you. You were intrigued, you didn't know why. As if in a trance, your finger inched closer to her mandu cheeks until it finally reached the soft skin of your girlfriend's face. 

Jennie looked at you confusedly. You didn't pay attention to her expression, you just pinched her dumpling looking cheeks. 

"Love, what are you doing?" Jennie asked, giggling at the look on your face. You stared at her in an admirable way. Your eyes were big while your eyebrows were up.

"Nothing, I just love your cheeks." you said, still poking at them.

Jennie laughed. "You love them that much? Is that the only thing you love about me?" 

"No, you're too perfect. But, when your cheeks puff up, it's the cutest sight in the world." you replied.

She laughed again, just letting you do whatever to her cheeks. After 5 whole minutes of squishing her cheeks, Jennie told you to stop because her face was getting red.

You pouted. "But I wanna pinch them more."

"I know, baby. How about later though? My cheeks are hurting." Jennie carried you between her legs so that your back was pressed against her chest. You looked over your shoulder and kissed both of her cheeks.

"Love you, Nini." you said.

"Love you too, Y/nie." Jennie replied.

You kissed her cheeks once more before looking away, feeling content in Jennie's arms.

Word Count: 308