bp | oops

"GUYS, WHERE IS MY BLANKIE????!!!!!!" You had a baby blanket that meant the world to you and you couldn't find it. It was Saturday morning and you had just gotten out of bed. Your normal routine is to lay in bed for another hour or so before going downstairs to greet your girls. But, you can't do that if you don't have your baby blanket with you.

You stomped down the stairs and met the scared faces of your girlfriends. "Where is my blankie???? Someone tell me now." Although you were small, your girls were a little scared of you. 

"Babe, we wouldn't do anything to your blankie. Maybe it fell on the floor, or you could've washed it but left it there." Jennie said.

"No, I would never sleep without it. Guys, please help me find it." You pouted and their hearts broke a little. "Rosé and Lisa, check upstairs. Jennie and Jisoo, check the living room." They immediately scrambled to fulfill your wishes. 

Rosé and Lisa were making a mess in the bedroom. 

"I don't know where she put it." Rosé said. 

"I love her, but she's really forgetful sometimes. She might've put it somewhere. What are we, mind readers?" Lisa scoffed.

Meanwhile, you were stressing Jennie and Jisoo out.

"If we don't find my blankie, I will have no energy for hugs and kisses; FOR ANY OF YOU!!!! Where is it?????" you yelled.

Jennie rubbed her temples. "Babe, you screaming is not going to help us find it."

"Yea, if we try too hard, it won't show up. Let's wait for a couple hours. I'm sure it'll turn up." Jisoo added.

"A COUPLE HOURS???!!! KIM JISOO I CANNOT WAIT THAT LONG!" 

After 20 minutes of looking, everyone met back in the kitchen. 

"I guess it's lost. Thanks for looking guys." It was like you had two different personalities. You were cuddled into Jennie while she was comforting you, as if you weren't yelling at them a little while ago.?

"Oh, that reminds me, it's Saturday. Who's turn is it to do the laundry?" Jisoo asked. As the oldest, she set up a system that would make the chores fair. For laundry, you guys alternate every week.

"It's Jennie and I this week. We'll go do it now." Rosé said. They walked to the laundry room while the other three made breakfast. 

"I hope they don't burn down the kitchen. We're leaving the most clumsy and careless people to make food for us." Jennie said. 

Rosé laughed. They were sorting out the laundry when they spotted something. A blue piece of fabric that was sticking out of the big bundles of clothes. It was your blankie...

Jennie pulled it out and scoffed. "She seriously yelled at us for 20 minutes straight when it's been here the whole time?! How can she forget today was laundry day?"

Rosé said, "You've got to be kidding me." They walked out of the laundry room with frowns. You made eye contact with them, then looked at what Jennie was holding.

You gasped, "You found it? Thank you thank you thank you!" You ran towards them and took it from Jennie's hands.

The four girls crossed their arms as they looked at you. You chuckled nervously. "Okayyyy so I might've forgotten it was there. But to be fair..." You couldn't continue.

"I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH." you gave them each a kiss on the lips, causing them to smile.

"Who votes for Y/n to sleep by herself tonight?" Lisa asked. All of them raised their hands.

"Hey, that's not fair." you whined. "It was a mistake." 

They couldn't say no to you. The rest of the night was spent washing your all your clothes, then cuddling up on the couch to watch a movie. You had your blankie and your girls with you. You were glad they didn't hold a grudge against you. Life is good.

word count: 655