Jisoo | cuddle session

Kim Jisoo. A gorgeous woman, who happened to also be your girlfriend. You didn't know how you both started dating; she was way out of your league. She was a famous idol who had millions of fans worldwide and you were a college student who struggled with homework daily. However, being the understanding person that she is, Jisoo didn't care about status. She loved you for who you were and finally got the courage to ask you out after talking for 2 years. 

Now, you both lived in a tiny apartment that was a few minutes from your university. You were currently doing homework, drowning yourself in study material for your final that was coming up soon. You hated your professor. He was a nice person outside of school, but a literal demon in class. In the first week of school, he already assigned a three page essay. Although that isn't a lot to write, it was barely the start of school. Your stress was slowly increasing as time progressed. 

Jisoo has seen you at your worst and did her best to comfort you. But, she couldn't be there for you all the time due to her work and the scheduled comeback that was a month away. (I'M SO EXCITED FOR THEIR COMEBACK OMG I'M GONNA CRY; STAN BLACKPINK FOR GOOD GRADES)

She was in the studio recording Blackpink's new song and you needed her badly. You just wanted to be holed up in her arms while watching your favorite show in bed. You tried distracting your busy mind by imagining the many kisses and cuddles Jisoo would give you once she got home. It was only 8:00 pm. You decided to go shower before returning to your studies. 

While you were in the shower, Jisoo got home. The first thing she saw was the scattered textbooks and papers on the living room table. She sighed. She knew that you would feel overwhelmed with the new assignment your professor gave. She heard the water running in the shower upstairs and decided to join you because she missed you dearly. Jisoo wasn't having an amazing day either and she thought that a quick moment together would relieve the both of you.

While you were washing the shampoo out of your hair, you heard a knock on the bathroom door.

"Hi, baby. I'm home." Jisoo said, as she opened the door and took her clothes off. She slid the shower door open and gave you a small smile, opening her arms to you once she was safely in the shower. You immediately pulled her into you, burying your face in her neck. She stroked your back and reached for the body wash. Jisoo tried her best to comfort you. You guys didn't talk much, just having each other's presence was good enough.

You decided to break the silence, "How was your day, babe?"

"It was good. The girls and I made a lot of progress with Teddy's help. How's your studying?" Jisoo massaged your back while washing the body wash off of you.

"It's a lot, honestly. I just wanted you to come home so that we can cuddle. Are you up for that later?" 

"Of course, my love. I'll always have time for you." Jisoo replied.

When you both got out of the shower and dressed, you immediately jumped onto your shared bed. Jisoo came in after you and hugged you to her chest so that your back was against her. She kissed your skin delicately as if you were going to shatter into pieces. 

"I love you, Y/n. I never want to see you get hurt. Please prioritize your mental health before your school work. I know that I haven't been a good girlfriend because I leave you alone most of the time, but I promise that you're always on my mind wherever I go."

You turned around to look at her. "Don't say that, baby. You've been a great girlfriend. I knew how our life would be when I started dating you. Just thinking of you makes me happier and don't worry my mental health will never deteriorate. I know you'll make sure of that. I love you."

You guys kissed for a few minutes before your eyes started to droop. You didn't realize it, but you fell asleep with Jisoo's arms around you. She looked at your angelic features and gave you a long kiss on your forehead.

Word Count: 742