bp | dates

Right now, you were cuddling your girlfriends, also known as, blackpink. You don't know how you did it, but you managed to pull all of them. The problem is though, they don't know how to share. Sure, they're like family and have been together for almost a decade, but when it comes to romance it's a whole different story. 

You five had a schedule to make sure that there were no favorites and also to make sure that one person didn't get too much time with you. To make it fair, each day is a different member's date. The order goes: Rosé, then Jennie, then Lisa, then Jisoo. That was the pattern of the dates. It would repeat each week and no one had any complaints about it. 

Monday

Today was Monday, which meant that it was Rosé's day to take you out or do whatever you guys wanted. 

"Okay, guys. It's my alone time with Y/n. Shoo." Rosé said, breaking the silence.

The girls grumbled but went to their rooms nonetheless, leaving a quick peck on your lips.

"Now that they're gone, what would you like to do?" Rosé smirked. You swear she was so innocent in front of people, but alone she activates her naughty side.

"I want to cuddle more." you said. You dragged her to her bedroom and leaped on her bed. She chuckled and got in bed with you. But, that wasn't enough for Rosé. She pulled the covers over the both of you and hovered over you, staring at your lips. She leaned in and kissed you hungrily. You reciprocated just as eagerly. 

After a while of making out, you both ran out of air. 

"Let's go eat something, baby." Rosé said, panting. 

You rolled your eyes, "You're really thinking about food in the middle of our make out? Does food really taste better than me?" You raised your eyebrow.

Rosé bit her lip, "Nothing tastes better than you baby." And with that, she dragged you out of bed, much to your dismay, and headed straight for the kitchen. 

You both made something quick and the you remembered that Rosé loves when people feed her; she thinks it's romantic. So, you quickly got a piece of her food and held it to her mouth, looking at her expectantly. 

Rosé smiled appreciatively and ate the food. A few minutes later, you were done with your snack. You both went back to her room and watched a romance movie. Rosé was hugging you tightly to her side as if someone was going to steal you from her. You ended up falling asleep throughout the movie because your guys's date started a bit late. She quietly tucked you in and spooned you from behind. 

"Good night, baby. I love you." she pressed a kiss to your cheek, holding you close.

Tuesday

You woke up with a jump. You felt Rosé's arms still hugging you tight as you attempted to get out of bed. Right as you unwrapped her arms from your waist, the door bursted open revealing an almost naked Jennie. She was in a sports bra and some boxers. 

"Good morning, love." Jennie purred. You do admit, Jennie is the most sexy in the morning; something about her puffed up look and toned body in the morning sunlight just turned you on. 

"Good morning. How did you sleep?" you asked.

"Not good. You know why? Because you weren't there to hold me." Jennie pouted. She literally just changed into a cute persona. Her duality makes you confused. 

"Come here then." you opened her arms for her to jump in. She squealed, jumping up and down. Rosé woke up from Jennie's voice.

"Baby? Are you awake?" Rosé asked.