Rosé | guitar

Rosé was humming a tune while strumming her guitar. She had her lyric book out, wanting to write about her beloved girlfriend. The writing process has never been easy for Rosé as she wasn't comfortable sharing her personal emotions, however you taught her that opening up is okay. 

You were currently at school and Rosé was patiently waiting for you to come home so she could play you a demo of her new song. You were always the first person that she would go to for advice; it goes the same way for her songs. After a couple hours of writing lyrics, she came up with a perfect melody to help the flow of the song.

You came home from school around 7 in the evening. You were so exhausted; you just wanted take a hot bath and go to sleep. As you entered the house, you heard a soft guitar and the voice of your lovely girlfriend. 

I will always love you

No matter where you are you have my heart

It only beats for you

The vulnerability deep in my body is the dark light that shines

You bring it out to make our souls one

I have found you, baby

Our love has only just begun

You admired her from the bedroom doorway. "Rosé, that's the sweetest thing anyone's ever said about me."

Rosé jumped in surprise. "That was supposed to be a surprise, baby. But, now that you've heard it, what do you think?" 

You walked to her and sat on her lap. "I think you're the sweetest most talented girl in the whole world. I'm glad that you trust me, I love you my beautiful girl."

She started to tear up.

"Baby, don't cry! I didn't mean to make you cry!" you started to panic a little. 

Rosé stood up and carried you with her. She put you on the ground and hugged you tight.

"How did I deserve someone like you?" she said.

You laughed and stroked her hair, "I know, I am pretty amazing aren't I?"

She pulled away from the hug and pouted. "Hey, I'm serious. Don't laugh at me." 

That made you laugh even harder, "I'm sorry, you're just too cute."

She slapped your arm. "Whatever." She hugged you again and stayed there.

You hugged her back and rocked her side to side like a baby. Rosé had never felt so comfortable in someone's embrace. She feels like the most special girl when she's with you and she's glad that that's never going to change.

Word Count: 423