Lisoo x reader| pillow fights

It was Saturday afternoon and Lisa was chasing you around the house. You ran into her room and threw yourself onto her bed. "Yah! That mattress is expensive. It was made with a high end material. Don't jump on it, princess." Lisa said.

"I'm worth more than this bed so... NO!" you laughed while still jumping on the bed.

Lisa smiled and quickly grabbed a pillow to chuck it at you. You dodged it and gasped. You grabbed two pillows and threw them at her. Lisa saw that coming. She caught the pillows and started running towards you. "I'm gonna get you!!!!" Lisa screamed.

Jisoo was taking a nap in her room. "Shut up!" she said.

"AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!" you got down from her bed and ran out her bedroom door. You continued your flee throughout the living room and into the kitchen until you had nowhere else to go. You ran into Jisoo's room where you saw her laying in bed on her phone. 

"Jisoo," you said, panting. "Help."

Jisoo wanted a quiet day to nap and relax in bed. She loved you and Lisa, but you guys were always the noisiest on the weekends. 

You jumped into bed with her and laid on top of her. Jisoo wrapped her arms around you and kissed the top of your head. You buried your face into her neck, hiding from the crazy Manoban that should arrive in a few seconds.

You heard quick footsteps running up the stairs. "Y/n, I see you. You think Jisoo unnie can save you?" She threw a pillow onto your small frame, but she missed. It hit Jisoo in the face instead.

"Yah! Lalisa! Get your ass over here!" Jisoo yelled.

Lisa laughed. "Nope, see ya!" she shook her butt at the bedroom door and sprinted downstairs.

"Aish, kids." Jisoo said.

You were still laying in her arms and managed to almost fall asleep because of all the running you did. 

"Take a nap, baby. I'll be here when you wake up." Jisoo said, stroking your hair. "I love you Y/n."

Word Count: 347