rosé | kiss and makeup

thank you to @samikshashinde880 for requesting this story line

[requests are open]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were scared. Rosé left for work this morning and told you that she'd be back by 6:00 pm. It was now 7. She declined your calls. Did you do something to make her mad? You even called her manager and he told you that Rosé was locked in the studio all day. Maybe she was stressed. You came up will all kinds of reasons as you waited for her to come back. 

As you were caught up in your thoughts, the front door opened. It was your girlfriend. You made eye contact and immediately felt comfort. 

"Baby! You scared me. You were supposed to home a while ago. Are you okay?" You walked over to her to make sure that she was alright, but she shoved you away, a look of anger and jealousy in her eyes.

"What were you doing today, Y/n?" she questioned. You knew you were in big trouble when she used your name.

You replied, "I just did normal stuff. I went to the grocery store because you said you wanted to bake. I also got the oil changed on our car. Why are you asking?"

"I saw something interesting today." Rosé paused and walked over to the couch, taking out her phone, "The internet is full of pictures with you and Lisa being together. I didn't know you guys were that close." She held up her phone and showed you her media feed. She was right. There were a bunch of ship names and hashtags surrounding the both of you. What broke your heart the most was the fact that some fans thought you left Rosé for Lisa.

"Baby, you know I would never cheat. She's your best friend. We wouldn't do that to you." you said.

"Sure, you wouldn't. You failed to mention that you would be spending time together today. You could've at least asked me to tag along. You know there are a lot of paparazzis lurking around and you still weren't careful. Hanging out with Lisa alone will obviously spark some rumors." At this point, Rosé was pacing back and forth with her hands tangled in her hair.

"I thought I could trust you guys," she continued, "But you went behind my back. I should've known that there was something off about you from the very beginning! I never should've dated you!!!" She yelled at you. She never yelled at you. There were tears in your eyes, threatening to slip out.

"How could you say that after three years of dating? Maybe it's you that has issues Rosé. You're the one who cannot trust people. You're the one making up scenarios in your head and you're the one who's being immature right now. I was worried sick while waiting for you to come home. I wanted to cuddle and watch a movie together in bed. But you're here getting mad at me for something that I didn't do. I will never cheat on you, but that doesn't matter cause we're not together anymore anyway." 

That last sentence made her shoot her head up to look at you. "N-no, love that wasn't what I meant-"

"It's what you wanted, wasn't it?" you said.

"Please, I'm so sorry. I'll make it up to you. The fans got into my head. It won't happen again. Just please...stay." She started sobbing.

You immediately felt guilt. You loved her so much that you've already forgiven her, but you were still going to make her work for it. "How are you going to make it up to me?"

"I'll do anything you ask me to. Please, baby." She was desperate. She couldn't lose you.

"You can start by sleeping on the couch. I'm gonna take a shower, I can't handle this right now."
You stormed up the stairs and went into your shared bedroom. 

After your shower, you went back downstairs to get some water. There, you saw Rosé sleeping, her eyebrows furrowed and her mouth in a pout. She was still in her work clothes and the couch was too small for her lean body. You couldn't bear to see her this uncomfortable. Slowly, you shook her awake. "Baby, wake up," you said softly.

"Y-y/n! Don't leave! I love you..." Rosé was having a nightmare. 

You shook her harder. "Rosé, wake up!"

She sat up with a jolt. There were beads of sweat trickling down her forehead. When reality hit her, she started crying and hugged you tight. "I'm s-so sorry. Please forgive me." She buried her head in your neck and clinged onto you. 

You rubbed her back soothingly and whispered loving things into her ear. "Baby, I forgave you the minute you walked through the door. Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere." You tilted her head to face you again and gave her a loving kiss. She rested her forehead on yours and said, "I love you so much, Y/n."

"I love you too, Rosie."

Word Count: 827